Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats fine i just said dont kill me if im wrong haha plus why would they do that when it clearly shows on the left. anyway it was from a friend but hes been 50/50 things. i dont believe it much tbh until tolmie comes out

Ah, that explains the feather boas.

True but we've bounced in late in the window, Arsenal and Dortmund we're at it all month.

If we are to do a deal with Leicester, we may have to accept a little "late in the day tax" to compensate.
We seemed to do the same with Sanchez in summer, bidding late, presumably to pressure the selling club to accept a lower bid.

Our brinkmanship tactics haven't been successful yet, and I am not too hopeful for Mahrez.

I won't be disappointed if City decide not to overpay for Mahrez.

I think I'm watching the best side I've ever seen.

The amazing thig about City fans these days, is that someone can leak a story about a player nobody gave a flying fuck about, & from not giving a flying fuck, a bunch of people start getting het up about us maybe not signing a player we didn't give a flying fuck about.
It's not that people didn't give a flying fuck about him or rate him - just thought he wasn't on our radar - different things. The club clearly want him.
Yes we are watching the best side we've seen - but to sustain that you need to keep adding, renewing, improving

All parties surely will want to get something concrete done by kick off tonight surely ? Very distracting to everyone - players and fans .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.