Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t like this guy not because of his talent but just mentally. The fits he has thrown and how out of shape he looks. I don’t see him pushing Sané or Sterling either. Clearly these are biases but just clearing my throat.
A footballer having a hissy fit? That's like saying water is wet.
And what do you mean he looks out of shape? Can he not put his top on properly without stretching it first?

A footballer having a hissy fit? That's like saying water is wet.
And what do you mean he looks out of shape? Can he not put his top on properly without stretching it first?

How many of our current guys are really divas though? To his level of skipping practices? No definitely doesn’t need to be an Adams Traore but almost everyone left in the team clearly puts in a little effort.

Luckily we have Pep in charge and not you then :-)

But Pep doesn’t like Africans, haha. No doubt if Pep wants him I’m sure he’ll fit somewhere. He might be extremely grateful to finally make it to a big club.

Water isn’t wet though??

Is that philosophical, like if you add water to water it’s still water it doesn’t change condition where if you add water to let’s say a kit it changes condition and is called wet?

How many of our current guys are really divas though? To his level of skipping practices? No definitely doesn’t need to be an Adams Traore but almost everyone left in the team clearly puts in a little effort.
He was actually praised for his attitude during the summer window, turning up to training all through August while the likes of Sanchez and van Djik refused to play. It was only during the end of the winter window when he finally lost patience and started trying to force things.

He wants to come.

His agent is a ****.

Drop the agent and he’s ours.

A few on here have said this is already done mate(even got a shirt number)...only delay is the international friendlies. You think we still got work to do before this deal is sorted?

A few on here have said this is already done mate(even got a shirt number)...only delay is the international friendlies. You think we still got work to do before this deal is sorted?
France play on Saturday and Fekir is supposed to be having his medical today or tomorrow. Somehow it's always City when players are waiting for international matches to be over or some fucker is on holiday. I don't buy that bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.