Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a deal I really want to go through, because I think Mahrez would add considerably to our attacking options - but not at any price. Leicester’s owners again showing what slippery, untrustworthy shits they are.

And €75m + Roberts(€25m)??
It's way too much.
If Leicester continue to insist on this then we will move on

As I posted previously in today’s inflated market he is worth close to £100m, have a look around for another player who has achieved what he has and is for sale at £75m inclusive of £15m Roberts?

We owe him nothing. He is paid £100k pw which by anyone’s standards is hardly Jim Royle
If he’s worth £100m then why aren’t you paying him a wage that matches his value?

If we walk away then be prepared to see him playing for Liverpool, united, Chelsea, Arsenal or Spurs next season cos they'll offer a few million more. Surely he's not staying at Leicester.

I'd not mind walking away if there was a decent attacking alternative out there.

Hi again, Leicester fans take on it.

As I posted previously in today’s inflated market he is worth close to £100m, have a look around for another player who has achieved what he has and is for sale at £75m inclusive of £15m Roberts?

We owe him nothing. He is paid £100k pw which by anyone’s standards is hardly Jim Royle, the argument that we are making a huge profit as we only paid £0.4m doesn’t hold water - he will go for what another club is willing to pay or he stays. If he stays we are going to need a new room built to house all his toys when he throws them out of the pram.

We don’t need the money and don’t want to sell so it’s not a case of us taking the piss out of Man City because you are rich.

Money has almost become irrelevant to most prem clubs - we have already spent £50m and there’s talk of two more deals still in the pipeline at another £50m.

If Liverpool enter the fray then it is more likely our valuation would be met.

His agent is a bit of a knob as well, which doesn’t help, I’m sure.

I can see this saga rumbling on unfortunately.
Agree with a lot of what you say,however he's only worth 100 million if someone is willing to pay it,Not because you say so and I just can't see that happening !

As I understand it, City want to keep the player deals separate. Leceister don't and want to pay peanuts for Roberts.
I think the deal will collapse by the weekend as it has reached an impass. Mahrez will also then go on strike at some point as Leicester have broken their agreement with the player.

Last edited:
If we walk away then be prepared to see him playing for Liverpool, united, Chelsea, Arsenal or Spurs next season cos they'll offer a few million more. Surely he's not staying at Leicester.

I'd not mind walking away if there was a decent attacking alternative out there.

Arsenal and Spurs you say - 100 million quid - really?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.