Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where's this deal at?

Are we confident in imminently preparing our bid next week?

I'd estimate that when Jorginho is finally done and dusted we'll focus on this again and it will move quickly one way or another. Negotiations for one player always seem to take precedence until they're completed and then we move on to the next.

Suspect part of the delay is Leicester being stubborn and us deciding to kill two birds with one stone: letting them cool off for a bit while we use the time to get our no 1 target over the line.

When you tell someone you take everything they say with a "Pinch of salt" you are insulting them. It isn't complicated.
I apologied for offending anyone but based on previous incorrect statements, I don't take it all as fact.

I'm sorry you are so cross about this.

Don’t really rate Mahrez but he and Vardy are the only things between Leicester and relegation and Vardy is nearly 108! Mahrez does strike me as much of a battler so they will really struggle next season with or without him. I’m sure they know this and will want to unload him. With luck he’ll go the Liverpool or the rags for £90M..

Don’t really rate Mahrez but he and Vardy are the only things between Leicester and relegation and Vardy is nearly 108! Mahrez does strike me as much of a battler so they will really struggle next season with or without him. I’m sure they know this and will want to unload him. With luck he’ll go the Liverpool or the rags for £90M..
Yep,we get the drift.....as its the 3rd time you've said the same thing,coincidentally it's also your 3rd post.

Haha why on earth not? Former PFA POTY, the most prestigious award in the country which none of our current players have ever won, more goals and assists combined than any other Premier League player over the last three seasons despite playing for a team that averages around eight place. He's better than any of our current forwards bar Aguero IMO.
He doesn't seem like a Guardiola type of player. If he does come he'll need to improve his work ethic.

Oh no, I am with you - we are debating apples and oranges - it's not my money - although I think this might be one time too many that Mahrez lets it fly if Leicester fail to agree a move somewhere for him this summer.

City are in a one-team auction, so our stance and valuation is based on that. I would say this, if Mahrez is worth £100m to them, his wages also need to be north of £200k per week if they want to cite the current market to us.
Exactly this.

Daniel Levy is the fucking same, he is a very good business man but a greedy twat where it's 1 way traffic totally blinkered when putting a price on his players.

He wants a kings ransom & wants to bleed every penny from the buyers yet he won't pay them what he thinks there worth at Spurs.

The same is with Mahrez all tunnell vision. 60m is a whacking price & worth every penny IMO he will get a hefty wage rise to go with that fee.

Liecester need to craic on take the money & nice profit & move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.