Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps it's better to review his game if and when he plays for us. Until then I see no reason to query that Mahrez stregsthen s us, and is a cracking footballer.

No offence meant at all.

I come in peace not as an argument provoker - particularly as I am somewhat ‘outnumbered’ and arguably on the wrong forum.

Clouded by his performances for Engerlaaaand - yes you have a fair and valid point- I 100% concur.

I was trying (badly) to compare them out wide and creatively but since (correctly again) I have seen his play limited to motd and sky then I have to bow to the greater knowledge of those who see him perform wiwo.

Apologies once again if I have inadvertently caused offence.

Think you went ott with the "worthy to clean his boots" stuff but in general I agree with you.
Sterling has incredible pace, which can help stretch opponents, but in all other attacking areas Mahrez is miles ahead

If Mahrez can benefit from Sane's passes/crosses to the back post in a similar fashion to Sterling - which won't be as easy as you'd think given Sterling's pace has got him into that position for some of them - I could see him scoring 20-25 PL goals easy (depending on how much he plays, of course)

Last edited:
Perhaps it's better to review his game if and when he plays for us. Until then I see no reason to query that Mahrez stregsthen s us, and is a cracking footballer.
Ditto Sanchez, until the rags gazumped us. Sadly though we were all proved wrong, as it now appears that, that nice Mr Woodwood has been sold a hugely expensive, sulky, troublesome, pup.

The Leicester fans who watch him game in, game out say different & sorry, but I agree with them. He's a supremely gifted player who puts the shits up me & most opposition fans whenever they see him coming at their defence.
Nothing I've said disagrees with the opinion above. Yeah, he can dribble and he has exquisite touch. But both are only tangentially related to timing and vision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.