Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna seem like that ITK nob here but my mate is pretty high up in the Leicester coaching staff. He's just told me that Mahrez is a done deal pretty much. Leicester are planning for life without him.

{Mod note - name of coach removed}

I'm gonna seem like that ITK nob here but my mate is pretty high up in the Leicester coaching staff. .

Appreciate the post mate, but I don't know if it's a great idea to be naming your source on here (if what you're saying is true). Last thing you want is to put him in hot water if it gets out.

I'm gonna seem like that ITK nob here but my mate is pretty high up in the Leicester coaching staff. He's just told me that Mahrez is a done deal pretty much. Leicester are planning for life without him.
Tell him I loved Happy Gilmore.

Have you always this polite ? What does that mean ?

As stated in this sites terms,other team supporters are more than welcome,and banter is banter,but I've read a few of your comments,and don't really like your attitude to some posts you don't seem to agree with,mainly because you are hurting or in denial or both.

Now as I'm not a mod on this forum It is not my place to pull you,so I'll treat you like a fan of another club,and repeat the sooner it is sorted the better,so you can do one,then you can, as you call it,have dick waving contests with your fellow chums,and get giddy about a new training facility that your star player will never set foot in
I think it obvious what I was trying to say in your first quoted sentence. I originally typed ‘Are you always this polite...’ but realised that it didn’t make sense and so altered ‘are’ to ‘have’ but didn’t read it all so that’s about the strength of it.

If I’d have known that what I wrote would be under such close scrutiny as a guest I would have put all of my posts through my PA. Apologies.

I think anyone reading my posts and the one quoted above can clearly see who has a problem.

I am unsure whether your forum has an ignore function but if I upset you so badly perhaps you should consider using it?

Kind regards.

Hurting and Denial.

I think it obvious what I was trying to say in your first quoted sentence. I originally typed ‘Are you always this polite...’ but realised that it didn’t make sense and so altered ‘are’ to ‘have’ but didn’t read it all so that’s about the strength of it.

If I’d have known that what I wrote would be under such close scrutiny as a guest I would have put all of my posts through my PA. Apologies.

I think anyone reading my posts and the one quoted above can clearly see who has a problem.

I am unsure whether your forum has an ignore function but if I upset you so badly perhaps you should consider using it?

Kind regards.

Hurting and Denial.

You’re welcome on here mate and your posts have been fine. We’ve had some WUMs previously (usually Arsenal fans or Dippers), but I haven’t seen anything from you that would merit the taking of umbridge particularly. Good luck next season with or without Mahrez

You’re welcome on here mate and your posts have been fine. We’ve had some WUMs previously (usually Arsenal fans or Dippers), but I haven’t seen anything from you that would merit the taking of umbridge particularly. Good luck next season with or without Mahrez

esp. in the opening game

Thanks, What’s a WUM please?

Yes you too and FWIW when he joins you if we are not to win the league again I would love Riyad to be part of a league winning team, the same as I did for Kante.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.