Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
60m is silly cash.

Spurs will sign Lucas Moura for 25m.
From a team who doesn't play him, openly happy to offer him to multiple clubs and who needs to raise money. Along with the gulf in their ability.

Do you actually think before posting?

Can't see anything happening on this tbh. Why can we not get someone in on loan to fill gaps? WBA have Sturridge ready for tm on loan till May. Surely somewhere in Europe there is somebody who could do a job?
Can't think of anyone as good as Mahrez we could loan that would be able to play in the champions league as well. It's not even a new gap it's a position we have been trying to fill since the summer with Sanchez.

Can't see anything happening on this tbh. Why can we not get someone in on loan to fill gaps? WBA have Sturridge ready for tm on loan till May. Surely somewhere in Europe there is somebody who could do a job?
I hear there is this supreme young Spanish talent they are calling the mini-Messi we could get for a reasonable price...

kia.jpg

I’m a united fan and this is my first post here, so go easy lads. Honestly he’s one of the best players in the league. With the going rate for the likes of Coutinho or even if you look at what Lukaku cost us last summer, you’d have to say that anything under £80m for Mahrez is good value. For those worried about his age, he’s 26, just about to hit his peak. He’d be assisting for fun in this city team and would make you guys serious contenders for the champions league.

From a team who doesn't play him, openly happy to offer him to multiple clubs and who needs to raise money. Along with the gulf in their ability.

Do you actually think before posting?
He’s the strangest blue ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.