Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucas Moura is no where near top club level. Showed great promise as a kid when the rags were linked but has stagnated massively, hence PSG's valuation.
Give it time, Barca will eventually buy him for 60 million two years from now.

I’m a united fan and this is my first post here, so go easy lads. Honestly he’s one of the best players in the league. With the going rate for the likes of Coutinho or even if you look at what Lukaku cost us last summer, you’d have to say that anything under £80m for Mahrez is good value. For those worried about his age, he’s 26, just about to hit his peak. He’d be assisting for fun in this city team and would make you guys serious contenders for the champions league.

A sensible rag ......we ought to have him stuffed

Can't think of anyone as good as Mahrez we could loan that would be able to play in the champions league as well. It's not even a new gap it's a position we have been trying to fill since the summer with Sanchez.
Not saying we should not consider a punt on him good player but lacks consistency its just that I don't see it happening.

Gives us some options this doesn't it. Another who can unlock a defence or move a parked bus. Only need to look at our bench options recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.