Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
So,we believed the deal was done,even though nothing was signed to confirm such?

And now Leicester have renegued in order to exploit the transfer further?

Which would equate to the negotiations having some way to go?

Seemingly, Leicester agreed to the deal, asked for time to bring in a face, having said they were not keen on Roberts, but then decided at a later time that they were. They valued him at less than we did.

The player was under the belief he would receive a substantial pay-off from Leicester, which is considerable - but they have cited his original request to leave back in January.

A case of who pays him.

Tolmie also said we had done deals for four players, that we’d be spending nearly £250m this window, that “The disco wants to reopen”, that we’d be shopping in Germany this window, posted numerous London Boys/Chelsea Dagger videos, hell, even one that was just called Hazard.

Everything with a pinch of salt.

Every single close season we get some smartarse new poster who pops up, follows Tolmie slavishly, then expresses cynicism, usually in a bizarrely cocksure fashion. Here's a tip, mate: nobody knows or cares who you are or what you say. Some of us know who Tolmie is and care about what he says. So keep your salt in your pocket.

Tolmie also said we had done deals for four players, that we’d be spending nearly £250m this window, that “The disco wants to reopen”, that we’d be shopping in Germany this window, posted numerous London Boys/Chelsea Dagger videos, hell, even one that was just called Hazard.

Indeed and you are correct, which was also months back - we scout numerous players for the same position and both Thiago and Weigl were being extensively watched. The Isco reports even emerged at a later date in Spain and over here.

Hazard agent is well aware what Pep thinks of him. If I had wanted to cover my arse on that info, as you say - Chelsea Dagger and Hazard from Richard Marx was hardly subtle!!

Every single close season we get some smartarse new poster who pops up, follows Tolmie slavishly, then expresses cynicism, usually in a bizarrely cocksure fashion. Here's a tip, mate: nobody knows or cares who you are or what you say. Some of us know who Tolmie is and care about what he says. So keep your salt in your pocket.

Thing is mate, I'm long past giving a fuck. I'm a bit of entertainment for some, a mild irritant to others.

This isnt an opportunity to have a dig,turn it in please.

Seemingly, Leicester agreed to the deal, asked for time to bring in a face, having said they were not keen on Roberts, but then decided at a later time that they were. They valued him at less than we did.

The player was under the belief he would receive a substantial pay-off from Leicester, which is considerable - but they have cited his original request to leave back in January.

A case of who pays him.
Ok,cheers.

This isnt an opportunity to have a dig,turn it in please.
Not a dig, Tolmie is bang on a lot of the time and I appreciate the updates. It's just another source of information which isn't always verbatim.

Words on the internet aren't always correct and *should* be taken with a pinch of salt.

Sincere apologies if I bothered anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.