Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to go ahead and guess that the fee if he goes will be more than 30m. I'll go with 40m+.

Anyone suggesting a youngster in place of mahrez are disrespectful to how good mahrez is and has been, none are good/experienced enough for us yet, must sign a replacement

Mahres stats since he has been at city is outstanding he is mainly a passive player safe player but still his stats rock! Last season the spurs game 2nd half and the semi final fa cup game is the only time he wasn’t passive and when he isn’t passive take the game by the balls he is of another level of a player! He should be going nowhere unless Saudi pay up at least 40m

Lots of quality boys are seemingly on their way.
I’m more than a little concerned given their status and importance within our system.

get it off our backs and to one of our rivals you mean? That’s the consequences of the right way :/
No chance. We will still win the league this season, with or without Mahrez.

This means pushing Foden centrally and Alvarez to get more game time. I'm happy with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.