Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alvarez isn’t a winger. Palmer is off and Gomez is a left winger. Mahrez is important emough warrant a proper signing

I agree. Especially if Bernardo goes too.

Needs to be an elite signing and if 100m + has to be spent then so be it.

We should receive a bare minimum of 100m for both Bernardo and Mahrez.

Alvarez isn’t a winger. Palmer is off and Gomez is a left winger. Mahrez is important emough warrant a proper signing
You'll probably see Palmer staying now I would think. RW split between Silva/Foden/Palmer/McAtee

If Silva goes they'll go into the market, dont expect it for Mahrez alone.

I'm glad someone said it. Trying to replace Mahrez with the academy kids who barely have if any senior minutes is a ridiculous notion.
This happens every time a player leaves, people here are so afraid of what fans of other clubs will say about us spending money that they bend over backwards to replace our senior players with completely unproven kids. It’s as if they don’t know Pep. Mahrez, Laporte, Bernardo and Walker: whichever of these players (maybe all of them) leave will require a replacement to be signed, it’s as simple as that. And even then, the squad will remain thin for the demands of this next season. But one thing I’m not afraid of is change

You'll probably see Palmer staying now I would think.
Palmer has been tried over two seasons and I don’t think he has pleased Pep enough to stay to take on a bigger role. He was meant for a loan and that remains the best for him and us

split between Silva/Foden/Palmer/McAtee
Except Silva is likely going to and according to everyone here, Foden is to be used more centrally and probably more so because of KdB’s injury. Counting McAtee to have a significant role in the squad is not knowing what Pep is like. So you see the problem and why we need to go to the market?

Phenomenal talent, best first touch in world football.

No fuss, drama or shit behaviour, i'm probably guilty as every one with the FFS moniker but players like Mahrez are a huge loss when they leave.

Tremendous signing for us who
fitted in seamlessly and has probably gone largely unnoticed because he has done what was expected but his stats are consistently top end.

Hope he stays.

Yeah no way we sign someone shite like Adama. Otavio could play a temporary fix but I expect someone better. Some names that come to mind are: Coman, Gnoto, Valverde, Eze/Olise, Sane, Diaby, Gnabry, Bowen, or even Harvey Barnes.
Zaha is on a free I think, one to add to the list

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.