Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Foden and Kovacic along with McAtee are adequate replacement for Gundogan centrally. Mahrez ball control and, like you said, output is really hard to replace… yet he must be replaced properly
I guess Alvarez may play wide also, but think we need a natural winger as well to contribute who can score 15+ goals to support Haaland.

Bernardo 7 goals in 55 games

Grealish 5 goals in 50 games

Its a corcern and as you say we just have to get any replacement right

I guess Alvarez may play wide also, but think we need a natural winger as well to contribute who can score 15+ goals to support Haaland.

Bernardo 7 goals in 55 games

Grealish 5 goals in 50 games

Its a corcern and as you say we just have to get any replacement right
Alvarez isn’t a winger.

Mahrez has a good 5 years left in him at high level, his play relies on technic and skill. Rarely get injured. His omission from this year FA cup final was unfair and a disgrace.

Pep & Tixxi will have several options and alternatives for every eventuality.

The incoming players don’t unduly concern me,we tend to get most acquisitions right,but the settling in process is a concern, particularly if it involves 4/5 senior departees /joiners.

It appears to take some players a full season to grip Peps requirements.

Additionally, Kevin may not be available until after the first international break.

One the elements I’d like to see is a return of wide,burning pace. It is so hard to defend against and with Erling and Spider-Man it would be so bloody good to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.