Road rage

I agree driving is stressful these days & not just idiot drivers,fking scooters driving like it's their road(and not a full licence between them)and no road sense just like alot of cyclists..
A year ago some c.nt cut me up
He slammed his breaks on got out,I got out,he pull a blade out,so I got my very heavy steel hammer out,
Come on you ****,he did the waving the arm shit,I was going to put it staightover his fking head,.
I do work for myself so it part & parcel off working for yourself,
I agree. I had a near do last summer when a gang of hooded scrotes all dressed in black shot out at speed on their chav Carrera bikes from a side street onto the main road to try to intimidate me. This was about 12:30am. I slammed on and wound the window down and shouted "get some lights on knobheads". One cheeky young **** said "Shut it you old fat ****". I'm neither old or fat and If there wasn't 7 or 8 of them I may of got out and twatted him and anyone else gobby enough. But I'm older now and more calm thankfully because had it been a few years back I would have got out and squared up to crack a few.

As a youngster my parents taught me a few things and the main one was respect to elders. They also made sure I took my cycling proficiency test which I did and passed. I used to cycle on the roads from being about 11 and always remembered to keep within 1m of the Kerb in a straight line. And also to check my mirror and look over my shoulder to indicate before turning left or right. Same when I got a moped. I went to a motorcycling when I was 16. Riding safety awareness has taught me how to become a better driver and look out for cyclists and motorcyclists. But many abuse drivers being courteous towards them and give responsible cyclists of peddle and power a bad name.

On the motorway:
middle lane hoggers - unbelievably ignorant and slowing potentially dozens of journeys just because they are too scared to be in the correct inside lane in case they have to navigate traffic joining. Or because they are just stupid and being in the middle panders to their pathetic self perception of not being 'slowly.

Also, and I think probably 90% of people fo this - idiots who, when they decide they need to move to a lane on their right (middle or outside lane) are too fucking dumb to wait for a gap in the traffic in that lane before indicating. Instead, their indicator is straight on, even though their is no gap. The traffic in that lane then have to play a guessing game of 'is this prick dopey enough to be coming straight out in front of me' or slow right down to let the dick in, causing everyone behind yo do the same. Either way, the whole lane of traffic is affected because the dick isn't switched on enough to be checking his mirrors and only indicate when there is a gap in the traffic.

I agree. I had a near do last summer when a gang of hooded scrotes all dressed in black shot out at speed on their chav Carrera bikes from a side street onto the main road to try to intimidate me. This was about 12:30am. I slammed on and wound the window down and shouted "get some lights on knobheads". One cheeky young **** said "Shut it you old fat ****". I'm neither old or fat and If there wasn't 7 or 8 of them I may of got out and twatted him and anyone else gobby enough. But I'm older now and more calm thankfully because had it been a few years back I would have got out and squared up to crack a few.

As a youngster my parents taught me a few things and the main one was respect to elders. They also made sure I took my cycling proficiency test which I did and passed. I used to cycle on the roads from being about 11 and always remembered to keep within 1m of the Kerb in a straight line. And also to check my mirror and look over my shoulder to indicate before turning left or right. Same when I got a moped. I went to a motorcycling when I was 16. Riding safety awareness has taught me how to become a better driver and look out for cyclists and motorcyclists. But many abuse drivers being courteous towards them and give responsible cyclists of peddle and power a bad name.
Second paragraph is spot on,
I just dont get how you can buy a scooter bang L plates on it,and start doing fast food deliveries(for some lazy fkers who cant be arsed going out).
No training what' so ever,but just do it the way they fking think it should be done.
Cyclists also,fking texting on major roads,no hand signals,a lot dressed in fking black with a dot for a light.at the back,

DazzlingIdealisticBarbet-max-1mb.gif

I just dont get how you can buy a scooter bang L plates on it,and start doing fast food deliveries(for some lazy fkers who cant be arsed going out).
No training what' so ever,but just do it the way they fking think it should be done.

That's not so bad. In the town I lived in until quite recently, it was quite common for people on scooters delivering fast food to go up on to the pavement if they hit a one-way street that was against them. People say to me, “Oh but they're paid by the number of deliveries, and they're on shit money”.
They're Fuckers!

People on the motorway when the traffic speed is constant but still keep keep flashing their brake lights every few seconds.
One explanation for this is Adaptive cruise control- having just got it - set your speed, set the distance, let car drive.
Anyone in front slowing down , but not breaking (ie driving well) will cause the ACC to dab the breaks, and hey presto you have a breaking wave of traffic.

ACC is also probably responsible for some of the people suddenly speeding up as well, as their road clears and the car accelerates back to its setting.

People who go down a sliproad and make you join the motorway at 30mph, I'd line then up to be shot no problem.
This happens at the M60 pyramid in Stockport, going both ways, but more an issue going anti-clockwise due to the next junction (Tesco) being so close.
Heavy Traffic moving at 60+ Before junction, reduced to 30-40, because the joiners don’t accelerate and use the entire slip road length, with added complications of the fast lane BmWs wanting to pull across the 3 lanes to exit the next junction.

People going down twisting A roads and press their brake pedal on every single bend but not affecting speed at all so you are never sure if they are braking so you get stressed.
Particularly common in Peak District on Sunday afternoons.
Also when you stop to give way on a suburban road because of a parked car on your side and the driver coming in the opposite direction with the obvious right of way. They just stop, flashing their lights until you have to resolve things by proceeding with caution knowing if theres an accident its your fault sand worst of all they give a sweet little smile as you pass.
Yes, windy road breakers!
Also combined with windy road car passing the opposite way breakers!

That's not so bad. In the town I lived in until quite recently, it was quite common for people on scooters delivering fast food to go up on to the pavement if they hit a one-way street that was against them. People say to me, “Oh but they're paid by the number of deliveries, and they're on shit money”.
They're Fuckers!
People say to me, “Oh but they're paid by the number of deliveries, and they're on shit money”.
They're Fuckers!

To be honest I could give a fk if there on shit money.
Road safety what concern me & other I would imagine,
I think I mentioned it a few weeks back was at road works,traffic system was in place,on a downward incline
me am at the front light go green, now just as I starting moving off a fkwitt came on my near side and pulls in front of me,
chased the c.nt ranting so fking blasey they were,
I was very seriously going to knock the c.nt off his fking scooter and give the c.nt a slap..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.