Road rage

In Florida it appears that the middle lane is the slow lane. Every fucking lorry drives in it, with the inside lane empty in front of them, causing slow downs as folk have to wait for the outside line to be free to be able to overtake the lorry or cars overtake the lorries on the inside lane instead.
Does my head in. Move over you twats
Same as UK. Different driving positions

Cyclists, especially those who ride two abreast or about two metres out from the curb.
It's actually the primary position for cyclist on normal roads. If you've ever cycled in a town or city recently you'd know why. Riding close to the kerb means you are less likely to be seen or squeezed up against the kerb as the lane narrows. It's happened to me a number of times. Worst was a 40' trailer - I don't even think the driver saw me. Also, you are much more likely to encounter debris (punctures) and potholes at the edge of the carriageway.

Road positioning for cycling explained | Cycling UK

Also, the Highway Code (rule 66) states "You should never ride more than two abreast, and ride in single file on narrow or busy roads and when riding round bends."

Cyclists. I don’t usually generalise but the VAST majority of cyclists are absolute wankers on the road, and either don’t have any common courtesy, purposefully cycle like wankers, or are absolutely Cuñts. Or all 3.
Not all of us. I'm just trying to get from A to B as safely and as courteously as I can. The roads are a dangerous place on a bike, especially when you have drivers believing their entitlement to be on the road outweighs yours. If I hold drivers up, it's not deliberate.

And yes, I'm also a driver.

People who don't indicate, particularly at roundabouts. Double parking. People who don't thank you for giving way, or letting them into slow moving traffic from a side road. People who park in disabled spaces. People who are slow to switch to dipped beams at night time. People who drive around with their fog lights on, when there's no fog.

To cut a long whinge short, other road users.

People, in fact. ;-)

L'enfer, c'est les autres…

It's actually the primary position for cyclist on normal roads. If you've ever cycled in a town or city recently you'd know why. Riding close to the kerb means you are less likely to be seen or squeezed up against the kerb as the lane narrows. It's happened to me a number of times. Worst was a 40' trailer - I don't even think the driver saw me. Also, you are much more likely to encounter debris (punctures) and potholes at the edge of the carriageway.

Also, the Highway Code (rule 66) states "You should never ride more than two abreast, and ride in single file on narrow or busy roads and when riding round bends."

Not all of us. I'm just trying to get from A to B as safely and as courteously as I can. The roads are a dangerous place on a bike, especially when you have drivers believing their entitlement to be on the road outweighs yours. If I hold drivers up, it's not deliberate.

It's quite simple, flog your bike and become a normal civilised member of the human race. ;)

Not all, but the vast majority. Most i come across seem like they’re being bellends to be bellends.

Some are great, considerate and understanding. And I too am considerate and understanding to them.

Oh and for any wanker cyclist watching - red lights are for you too

Not all, but the vast majority. Most i come across seem like they’re being bellends to be bellends.

Some are great, considerate and understanding. And I too am considerate and understanding to them.

Oh and for any wanker cyclist watching - red lights are for you too
I agree totally. It proper f*cks me off when I see it. Even worse are the ones that bump up the kerb and ride round the lights.

People on the motorway when the traffic speed is constant but still keep keep flashing their brake lights every few seconds.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.