Robbie debut for Santos tonight?

Robinho is world class and the media knew he was an easy target they jumped on him and so called city fans joined in well if you went to hull that is what you get. why did the blues fans chant bellamy bellamy when he came off he should have gone off 20 minutes sooner totally ineffective.

City fans who like robinho will have liked Stan Bowles, Johnny Crossan,
Peter Barnes, Kinkladze, Bernarbia Berkovich SWP - flare players with a lot of skill, I know you are thinking why have you incluede Crossan because at my first city match he took a high ball in midfield controlled over somenes head with his right foot run round him and played a beauty with his left inside the full back. Bell Summer bee Young they are all legends too. I left out lee and marsh

willymanc said:
Hey lewis mate you are no disrespect talking a load of balls - so if you run around a lot show passion that is all you need. Bellamy has lots of passion but no end product like De Jong both of them were crap yesterday.

if you say to the record british signing you play every other game he is not going to be that chuffed is he - he has so much to give first touch pass and movement Robinho made as many as he scored and when he got on the ball near the box - he lit the place up.
that is what our main tactic should have been get him on the ball near the box DON'T track back.

We should get the ball to Teves in the same way
It is shocking to think that Robinho is not good enough for City while the Brazil national team pick him all the time.
Lewis like a lot of other sheep you joined in the media witch hunt on a city player - i should get over to stretford instead next timw we buy a top player, especially if you expect kaka and other to run 100m to kick carragher up the arse!

Hey willymanc mate! learn to read peoples posts properly!

so if you run around a lot show passion that is all you need. Bellamy has lots of passion but no end product like De Jong both of them were crap yesterday

I didnt say thats all you needed did i! If passion was all you needed then there would be millions of new footballers every day. Everyone has passion. Some more than others but Robinho harldly showed any passion whilst at our club.
The point i am trying to make is that you need to have that work ethic and that desire and passion in every game to do well and Robinho didnt have that and thats why so many of us got annoyed at him this year. Yes he got an injury but he came back and had plenty of time to prove himself but he didnt. Because at times, He didnt have those key qualities!

"if you say to the record british signing you play every other game he is not going to be that chuffed is he - he has so much to give first touch pass and movement Robinho made as many as he scored and when he got on the ball near the box - he lit the place up.
that is what our main tactic should have been get him on the ball near the box DON'T track back."

This next paragraph that you have typed out. A manager has the rights to say to anyone you are playing every other game but he will only say that if the player is not performing and Robinho wasnt performing! Why have a player on the pitch that isnt going to work his socks off for the club! That is like having 10 players on the pitch! And yes he showed signs of brilliant touches but that is not enough. tricks can win fans over but goals can win games and he wasnt scoring goals and he wasnt performing and wasnt willing to play for the shirt!

swps said:
MCfcBOB said:
Why do 80% of posters on here lick Robinho's arse? And then call the other 20% 'mindless pricks' when they disagree?

Its clear he isn't good enough in the Premier League, and yes you may say 'well he got 15 goals last season in the hardest league ever, oh my god he's the best, omg i want to lick his nipples and stuff!' but you have to ask yourself, how many goals did he actually make for himself?

v Chelsea. A good free kick.
v Portsmouth. Decent finish, assist from Jo.
v Newcastle. Penalty, should score them anyway.
v Stoke. Good vision from Evans, decent finish from 15 yards.
v Stoke. Good play from Sturridge, easy finish for Robinho.
v Stoke. Showed pace to get in to the position, good finish.
v FC Twente. A moment of class that showed he could be worth it.
v Spurs. Easy tap in from 8 yards.
v Arsenal. Great chip, piece of class.
v Hull. Good finish after a decent turn.
v Blackburn. Decent finish after more great work from Sturridge.
v West Brom. Good volley.Assist from Ireland.
v Everton. great pass from Elano, good finish from Robbie.
v Blackburn. Good instinctive finish.

I'm not going to go and say, he didn't deserve those goals. But he's been gaining the plaudits for good work from other players. You all need to wake up and realise that he isnt all he's cracked up to be. I also see that his dip in form coincided with Jo's departure.

Worst post this year.

v Chelsea. A good free kick. ( no fantastic)
v Portsmouth. Decent finish, assist from Jo.
v Newcastle. Penalty, should score them anyway. ( yes penalty but fouled SHAY to the right and shot to left)
v Stoke. Good vision from Evans, decent finish from 15 yards.
v Stoke. Good play from Sturridge, easy finish for Robinho. (class finish)
v Stoke. Showed pace to get in to the position, good finish.
v FC Twente. A moment of class that showed he could be worth it. (worldclass goal)
v Spurs. Easy tap in from 8 yards. (beatiful run for the goal. started it all)
v Arsenal. Great chip, piece of class. (best city goal of the season. Made FERGUSON praise him)
v Hull. Good finish after a decent turn.
v Blackburn. Decent finish after more great work from Sturridge. ( ice cold finish)
v West Brom. Good volley.Assist from Ireland.
v Everton. great pass from Elano, good finish from Robbie. (worldclass goal)
v Blackburn. Good instinctive finish.

No dickhead!! Your's is the worst post!!

I am fed up with you and all the other arse licking Robinho lovers!!

He is nowhere near as agood as Ronaldinho, Kaka, Adriano etc..

Wanker of the highest order!!

willymanc said:
Hey rick4 city it was a long drive back in the fog from hull mate what did you watch it on iraq goals? please point to the good thing that bellamy did - his only decent cross went for a throw in on the far side and he did not make one tackle - he moaned a lot at the ref though and when he came off he did not shake hands with the manager or any other players. he doesnt give a fuck now he has run Robbie oyt the club with his big mouth.
i love him when he scores but he has gone back to his noraml form now.

All players go through a poor bit of form in a season. bellamy has been one of our better players this year. FACT. 3 bad games this year and you are calling him shit, and your calling johnson on par with weiss are you sure you were at Hull on saturdays mate?

I would like to of heard what you thought of robbie when he went through that huge shit spell in the mid part of last seson, I guarrante you were slagging him off.

See you on tuesday and saturday them mate?

willymanc said:
Robinho is world class and the media knew he was an easy target they jumped on him and so called city fans joined in well if you went to hull that is what you get. why did the blues fans chant bellamy bellamy when he came off he should have gone off 20 minutes sooner totally ineffective.

City fans who like robinho will have liked Stan Bowles, Johnny Crossan,
Peter Barnes, Kinkladze, Bernarbia Berkovich SWP - flare players with a lot of skill, I know you are thinking why have you incluede Crossan because at my first city match he took a high ball in midfield controlled over somenes head with his right foot run round him and played a beauty with his left inside the full back. Bell Summer bee Young they are all legends too. I left out lee and marsh

Everyone knows you are a rag ****!! So stop being a stupid bastard and fuck off back too your own shitty sites!!!!!!!!!!!!

prove to you well I went to hull and on the way back there were 2 crashes that delayed us the second one involved what Lewis? it caused 35 minute delay between jcn26/27 m62 it was very foggy going and comoing back but what was the second delay.

also work rate dont mean anything if you cannot retain posession, and Robinho does that well. really analyse bellamy next time he plays and look for the end product check out his touch and his passing.
Against Arsenal he was brilliant and the game at the swamp but not lately.

if you are a blue you willknow which ground holds the record attendance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.