Robbie debut for Santos tonight?

I went to Hull and saw Bellamy shite again - should have gone to Brazil to see a proper player

Well i have nearly put my laptop screen through!

Robinho has just scored! A cross came in from inside the box which was basically a little lofted cross into Robinho and Robbie jumps up and does that thing where he literally backheels the ball into the net in mid air. A very good finish!

But what pissed me off then was how he SPRINTED into the box to support his team mates and was there to finish it off.
When at City, He was hardly ever sprinting and was hardly ever there to supprt our players. it pisses me off big time!

Dubai Blue said:
Failsworth_Blue said:
Ball wasn't played forward was it? Didn't look like it but i could be wrong
I haven't seen it, but it doesn't matter if the ball's played forward as long as he's behind it.

He was in his own half and it was off a throw-in.

Blueboylewis09 said:

Robinho has just scored! A cross came in from inside the box which was basically a little lofted cross into Robinho and Robbie jumps up and does that thing where he literally backheels the ball into the net in mid air. A very good finish!

But what pissed me off then was how he SPRINTED into the box to support his team mates and was there to finish it off.
When at City, He was hardly ever sprinting and was hardly ever there to supprt our players. it pisses me off big time!

you know lewis, mate. thats the most sense ive ever heard anyone speak. he's a waste of space for us, get rid

mancityscot said:
Blueboylewis09 said:

you know lewis, mate. thats the most sense ive ever heard anyone speak. he's a waste of space for us, get rid

This.
I also suppose that back-heel means he's 'world class' for some of this lot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.