Robbie gone. (Merged)

Where does it come from that he's disruptive? Seems the rest of the squad love him if photos of training and videos are anything to go by!!

This might not be the end of his playing days at City.

Manchini did the same thing with Adriano at Inter. He was playing wank after a great season before, so he shipped him out for 6 months to Brazil. The next season he went back to Inter and had a good season.

Robinho will not want to spend the rest of his carrer in Brazil he is only 26 remember! There are only a handfull of clubs who will be able to afford a transfer and his wages. Barca dont want him, he cant go back to Real Madrid & I dont think Chelsea could afford him now.

I personally think he will be back next season.

Somud said:
carrconormcfc said:
Vieira, Ireland, Zab and Vinnie can also play there... That's 6 central midfielders, how many do you want?

It's not about who can, it's about what we have available. And it has been De Jong and Barry all season long, they don't even feel a slight threat from our other players for their positions. Kompany is a CB for us, Ireland has been far from last season's level, Vieira yet to recover. And we would be looking to play a diamond, how is that even remotely possible on a regular basis with this kind of squad. It isn't.

There's simply not enough box-to-box players and attacking players available, and we are forced to play with too many wingers. Now Mancio has made a statement by shipping out two of our wingers, that should tell people that it is narrow formations from now on, and to do this we need players. We need box-to-box players, we need players able to dominate, we need attacking options in the middle, creativity, this is desperately needed now.

spot on!

so with robbie gone does that mean mancini has somebody lined up??????????????

Ja Salford Blue said:
This might not be the end of his playing days at City.

Manchini did the same thing with Adriano at Inter. He was playing wank after a great season before, so he shipped him out for 6 months to Brazil. The next season he went back to Inter and had a good season.

Robinho will not want to spend the rest of his carrer in Brazil he is only 26 remember! There are only a handfull of clubs who will be able to afford a transfer and his wages. Barca dont want him, he cant go back to Real Madrid & I dont think Chelsea could afford him now.

I personally think he will be back next season.

If he has a good world cup barca will come knocking

Immaculate Pasta said:
Nelly's Left Foot said:
Bellamy not in great form recently!! I really do watch different matches to some.

Bellamy's been shit since Hughes left.

Is that your impression of Adrian Durham? Throw out a crazy opinion to get a response? Congrats.

Who would want Robinho back? I wouldn't. Skulking off home because he's lost his confidence? Fukcing pathetic if you ask me. He's lazy and doesn't want to know, end of story.

im so dissapointed that he couldnt be arsed to stay an fight for his place,shows what hes all about really,BYE

blues1234 said:
Hi Am New so this is my first post,

Anyway I think robinho should have gone last season and I mean yes he does have the skills that would entertain for a little while however he didnt work for the team in the way of tracking back and helping the left side out, so we had this great big hole like when richards runs up with the ball and forgets where he is after he has got tackled or mis-placed a pass however i do feel Richards has improved slightly under Mancini.

PS. Has Anybody noticed the PIES have changed this season and the OLD ones were Better.

Bring Back the Old Pies !!!

Thanks...

welcome, I'm sure your posts will improve

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.