Robbie gone. (Merged)

Failsworth_Blue said:
Nelly's Left Foot said:
Yes Bellers has been in very good form throughout.In both games against the scum he was all over the right back, was generally a threat as well as providing some defensive cover down the left , won the pen in the first game and set up the goal last night.
Trouble is you decided to use the word great as if their is only black and white. It is possible to play very well without being great. Great isn't actually achieved by many players that ofetn unless you work in the media or are a blinkered supporter..

Against Blackburn and Everton he was poor, against United last week he had a decent game and last night he had a decent game but thats about it

Wow that must have hurt you to say. Against Everton his effort was excellent but the end product wasnt there and that of course wasnt helped by one of his main attacking partners going totally missing. As for BBurn I saw a different game to you and yes in the semi final he was very good both games I agree.

Somud said:
ricktee76 said:
they are 4 games into the season, but its only a 19 game season. it starts in January and ends in April.. but thats still not Aug 4th very odd loan this one
http://www.imscouting.com/teams/brazil/santos-fc/matches/

First there's the state championship season, and then the national league season. Brazil is a huge country and in the past, the distances were so great that clubs only played state championships.
Don't the top 4 or 5 teams qualify for the copa libotadores or whatever its called?

The picture the OS have ran with is scary lookin
robbi_moody.ashx

He looks chinese

carrconormcfc said:
The picture the OS have ran with is scary lookin
robbi_moody.ashx

He looks chinese

Deco is half Japanese. I think Brazil has the largest Japanese population outside Japan. Brazil is an immigration country, with people mixing heavily, so pretty much all nationalities are represented in Brazil.

Nelly's Left Foot said:
Failsworth_Blue said:
Against Blackburn and Everton he was poor, against United last week he had a decent game and last night he had a decent game but thats about it

Wow that must have hurt you to say. Against Everton his effort was excellent but the end product wasnt there and that of course wasnt helped by one of his main attacking partners going totally missing. As for BBurn I saw a different game to you and yes in the semi final he was very good both games I agree.

Why would it hurt me to say what i did? I've said in here numerous times recently that Bellamy has had an excellent season whereas Robbie has been poor in the games he's played in. My opinion is that Bellamy hasn't played that well recently whereas you think he has, you're entitled to your opinion and i respect that and don't feel the need to make snide comments such as 'Wow that must have hurt you to say' just because you have a different opinion

KentBlue said:
If it was the Robbie of last season I'd be absolutely gutted, but the Robbie of this season won't be missed.

Says it all, really.

Syas it all about your perception of football.

Played 2 games, broke his ankle, hasnt had a run to regain match fitness. Dont care who you are, you need to play to get your touch back.

Good move for all concerned. We dont pay his wages, he gets football in a world cup build up. Goes to South Africa, has a good tournament and we get on of the worlds best back in August.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.