Robbie heading back to Santos on loan

Here in Brazil, papers said his agents try to meet Gary Cook on Friday, but couldn´t. Now they´ll try on Monday.

To me is Bye, bye Robinho. he´ll play the all mighty São Paulo State Championship!!

Barry Conlons wig said:
Although I would love this to be true, its taken from the irish independant on newsnow... so no credability at all

Why would you love it?

It's probably fair to sssume that by now, after a month in the job, Roberto Mancini has made a decision about the future of Robinho, in terms of whether or not he will ever reproduce the form Mancini was aware of from his days at Real Madrid, or even the form he delighted us within those first few weeks after his (Robinho's) arrival that he may be unaware of.

My bet is that our new Head Coach sees the Brazilian as a luxury in a squad that will need someone who shows more heart, more flair even ( I never thought I would ever say that). Someonr that over the 90' gives a much more all-round performance.

Doubtless the reports are wide of the mark. Though if he is unsettled in the northwest and hankers for a move - and his recent pronouncements do not indicate this - then I cannot see why we should be offering him to a Serie A side in Brazil on a loan basis. That makes absolutely no sense at all. Infact that would be an act of economic madness.

I read somewhere last week the Santos president saying that they couldn't even come close to affording his wages or transfer fee so you'd imagine that any loan would result in him coming back to City.

Dumb move to let him go on loan anyway. If true, then the club have bowed down to the media hate campaign that has been aimed at Robbie from the day we made a bid for him. Well done Cooky and co

ono said:
I read somewhere last week the Santos president saying that they couldn't even come close to affording his wages or transfer fee so you'd imagine that any loan would result in him coming back to City.

Dumb move to let him go on loan anyway. If true, then the club have bowed down to the media hate campaign that has been aimed at Robbie from the day we made a bid for him. Well done Cooky and co

well... maybe he's just not helping the cause... maybe mancini believes that all the publicity unsettles the other players, unfairly overshadows what they are doing... maybe he believes the negativity of the fans in this matter is also unhelpful. it's a tough call but he has to be realistic.

We need to get behind robbie if he plays tomorrow he has not been the same since his stress fracture, i have been as dissapointed as the next blue about his performances but we all no he is capable so it would be ridiculous to loan him out

Shambo that's brilliant news if true... Boy Blue I am at war with some "Blues" mentalities, they are fukin mental writing off our biggest asset and subsequently feeding the rag infested press with more ammo in undermining us and the effort in destabilising us at the same time...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.