Robbie In Trouble Again? NOTW

Can't we have a day in the week where somebody isn't crucifying the lad?

He makes an extremely positive interview last week about us, the media laugh at him, he "apparently" turns up late for something, people get on his back, bar no other media outlet has picked up on the story or asked Hughes about it, so from my perspective there's nothing to it.

Leave the poor sod alone!

Unfortunatly that's robbie's character. You will always get that sort of thing out of this sort of player, flair players, they have flambuoyant personalities and it is this personality you see on the field when he turns a team inside out. Take away this element of his personality and it detracts from the player he is. We spent 32.5 million on him to turn teams inside out which he does regularly, not to turn up at community events, although granted he should, I don't think we should be calling his future with the club into question over things like this. If he wasn't doing it on the pitch then perhaps, but that simply isn't the case. You don't get paid 190,000 a week for smiling at the cameras and being a yes man, you get it by being one of the most gifted footballers on the planet and I think we should be thankful that a player of his callibre and undoubted quality wants to pull on a blue shirt and miss out on champions league football for a few seasons for the blue cause.

He was there but he didn't do any bowling. It was known that he was running late , rumoured to be traffic problems, but he was always the man designated for the interview which we all saw. When he arrived he was mobbed by people wanting autographs etc which he did with his usual smile.

Nelly's Left Foot said:
He was there but he didn't do any bowling. It was known that he was running late , rumoured to be traffic problems, but he was always the man designated for the interview which we all saw. When he arrived he was mobbed by people wanting autographs etc which he did with his usual smile.
I heard the traffic congestion rumour. But i don't see how he suffered from traffic congestion, but the rest of the squad didn't. As i said, he did appear to be quite late. Everyone knows this... including the NOTW. And once the NOTW know this, it's an open invitation to make up a story about his future.

Tricky_Trev said:
Nelly's Left Foot said:
I heard the traffic congestion rumour. But i don't see how he suffered from traffic congestion, but the rest of the squad didn't. As i said, he did appear to be quite late. Everyone knows this... including the NOTW. And once the NOTW know this, it's an open invitation to make up a story about his future.

Fact is he turned up. If he had to return home for whatever reason so be it, it's private and shouldn't be held against him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.