Robbie Leaving

If he goes we better get the 34 million up front, loaning him out would be like shooting yourself in the foot. Barca would never buy him after closer inspection.

Look, your crap thread forced this bloke to sign up on the first page with 2 posts.

He had to have a fuck off first post because of your SHIT thread! nIts the Daily Mail FFS

lionheart said:
Why can't City fans wake up and accept that Robinho will most likely be a Barcelona player in January. This article sums it up...<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1225685/Manchester-City-set-hold-talks-Barcelona-Robinhos-transfer-edges-closer.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... loser.html</a>

F*ck off you credulous, cretinous RAG

This was the original story, printed online last night and published today.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.sport.es/default.asp?idpublicacio_PK=44&idioma=CAS&idnot.." onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.sport.es/default.asp?idpubli ... AS&idnot..</a>.

IT'S THE BIG SIGNING OF THE WINTER MARKET.

A delegation of Barcelona officials to meet the owner of Manchester City in Abu Dhabi on 11 November.

The latest results have confirmed what the technical body have been demanding for a while. The staff believes there is something lacking that needs an adjustment, that should come as soon as possible. The winter market opens a door and Barça is not willing to allow the window to shut without incorporating Robinho into the team. For weeks we have quickly reported the developments in the negotiations. Already we have said that Barça and Manchester City have sat down and agreed the basics of the agreement sometime ago. In these last few days it has been summarized in a coordinated fashion to continue so that the large shareholders of the English club can summarize an operation that will benefit all the partys.

City made the first important step and fifteen days ago a delegation headed by the manager, Mark Hughes went to Abu Dhabi to discuss a number of options among them, the future of the Brazilian forward. It is then they settled the reluctance of Sheik Mansour bin Zayed Nahyan. It will not be problem for the footballer to leave, if the offer of the Azulgrana is attractive.

Now the deal shifts to Barça. There will be summit meeting, and this will be on 11 November. Due to the draw of the next World Club Championship, the Azulgrana will send a full representation: Txiki Begiristain, Raül Sanllehí and Albert Perrín will travel to the Emirates. It will be the ideal framework so that the delegation can discuss punctuation and concrete details of the transfer of Robinho. A meeting in every sense that should clear the last problems in this small soap.

PROPOSALS OF THE CONTRACT

Barça and Manchester City want to arrive at the summit with the facts you know and already they have worked on three concrete formulae that should be approved by the City mandate. First, it proposes a simple transfer of six months, with or without option of purchase at end of season. The second, that has weight with the passing days, includes a transfer in a year and a half with or without option of purchase June 30, 2011. The third one, and last alternative, is based on an out-and-out transfer. In this case both clubs would move in figures close to the little more than 30 million euro. A good figure as it would serve to compensate the transfer that in its day City credited to Real Madrid (34 million euro). All is contemplated and all is valid providing the service so that the main shareholder of the English company finish by signing the transfer.

These options will be arrived at in Abu Dhabi with the consensus of both clubs. Nevertheless, the formula of the transfer of a year and a half is outlined as the most interesting one. The key rests in Robinho. The Brazilian is delighted with the idea to abandon the Premier League and he is sure that his future belongs in the Spanish League. Only his restless in the adaptation time would bother him and, in this sense, 18 months offers him greater guarantees.

Txiki, Sanllehí and Perrín have a great mission objective to achieve the transfer with Sheik Mansour. They are trusted for the success of the mission, although as always, it remains with Joan Laporta to seal the deal. Initially, the format of the operation aims, that the president of Barça would be responsible for closing the transfer during the World Club championship from December 13.

THE BRAZILIAN IS IN A HURRY

The complicity of Robinho is fundamental during the negotiating process. The footballer is convinced and willing to help, and the only question is to square the calendar and the economic total. Besides, Txiki and Pep know that the Brazilian is in a hurry. He wants to abandon Manchester and to operate in the Camp Nou as soon as possible. The market is opened in January but the footballer wants to be coached and to assimilate imminently into the style of Guardiola and his work habits. His predisposition is total, and that contributes to the optimism.

Though i'd love to believe he has no intention of leaving, all of this paper talk is unsettling me now and i'm kinda resigned to the fact he will be gone come February. Shame if it happens.

Garry.Cook said:
Though i'd love to believe he has no intention of leaving, all of this paper talk is unsettling me now and i'm kinda resigned to the fact he will be gone come February. Shame if it happens.

So if the daily f***ing fail kept running stories saying the sky was green and grass was blue you'd believe them?

FFS if they said it was raining I'd stick me head out of the window before I believed them.

People on here need to seriously get a grip... the Spanish papers are full of shite and the UK papers are following them.

Cambridgeblue said:
Garry.Cook said:
the Spanish papers are full of shite and the UK papers are following them.

Correct Cambridge.

This is coming from one paper. Barca have a presidential election next year, one of the candidates is letting out scraps of info, so when he runs for election next year, he thinks he can say it was him that brought Robinho to the club.

As much as I wouldnt like to see him go, I seriously think he will go, probably with us receiving a player + cash.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.