Robbie Leaving

As much as I wouldnt like to see him go, I seriously think he will go, probably with us receiving a player + cash.

Yaya Toure + £15 million for Robinho on a permanent basis seems fair enough to me. The money doesn't really matter to be honest because it's the player that'll make the impact and that goes for both players for both new teams.

If he goes then good luck to the fella. I hope he goes on to rule the roost and become the best in the world.

I didn´t ask for Robinho - Pepe Guardiola

According to Barcelona´s manager it´s only papers´ gossip that happened when Barça don´t
win.

<a class="postlink" href="http://globoesporte.globo.com/Esportes/Noticias/Futebol/espanhol/0,,MUL1369374-9845,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://globoesporte.globo.com/Esportes/ ... 45,00.html</a>

WE'VE GOT ROBINHO, WE'VE GOT ROBINHO, WE'VE GOT ROBINHO

who's joining me?

There's no way Robinho will be leaving, especially in January. Hughes won't allow it.

You guy's don't get it, he was last year the clubs top scorer and had plenty of assists. That was in his first season in the premiership. he is going to develop into a awesome player for city.

If barca whants him they'll have to pay alot of money, which they can't do at the moment with their debt problems.

iqjatt said:
There's no way Robinho will be leaving, especially in January. Hughes won't allow it.

You guy's don't get it, he was last year the clubs top scorer and had plenty of assists. That was in his first season in the premiership. he is going to develop into a awesome player for city.

If barca whants him they'll have to pay alot of money, which they can't do at the moment with their debt problems.

Trust me they've got money, they proved it in the summer by spending 60m on Ibra, and 20m on Chygrynsky and that young brazillian youngster, and a few mil on Maxwell.

Where will Barca find the money for Robinho & also chase their main target, which everybody knows is Fabregas? Fabregas would cost them an absolutely obscene amount of money but they clearly want him so where does Robbie fit in? Also why would they want to spend so much money on Robinho? He was often on the bench for Madrid. What would he add to their team? Less goals & pace than Henry? They have players already who do what Robbie does & youngsters coming through too. Spending big money on him would be a disasterous waste for Barca. He's not what they need.

The only way this is a goer imo is if we want some of their players more than we want Robinho, so they don't have to spend money & can get him for free. I don't think we'll go for that unless Robbie plays like crap when he comes back.

You guys are kidding me right, just cause he wasn't top scorer last year everyone is giving him a hard time, even with all the things he had to go through offield with the rape allegation, the injury, etc..

Robinho is a key player for brazil. And when he was at madrid he wasn't a bench player, he was a key player for them.
he in 05-06 made 51 appearances, in 06-07 made 41 appearances in 07-08 made 40 appearances. and for brazil in 6 years he's been involved with them he has had 71 caps, from these facts we can se he wasn't just a bit part player. why do you think we broke the british transfer record to sign him. And just to add to that in 07-08 he was in the top ten of the Ballon d'Or and FIFA World Player of the Year nominations.

We are lucky to have him. we are lucky the Ronaldo-robinho swap deal fell through that year, and his disaggrement with madrid president led him to come here.

He's a good player but I'd prefer a team of:

....................Given....................
Zabaleta.....Touré....Lescott.....Bridge

........de Jong.....Yaya Touré.........
Bellamy/SWP/Ireland.............Ribery

....................Tévez...................
..................Adebayor.................

But still, I want him to get a proper run in with our new team before I decide if Ribery would be better.

Whatever happens, he will always be one of the best City players to have ever lived.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.