Robbie Wants Deco

Blue Smartie said:
He can fuck off. He told Robinho he shouldn't of come to City, he should of gone to Chelsea because he wouldn't win anything here.

He would be a decent signing but he's a wanker.

he wouldnt even be a decent signing. he had 4 good games at the start of last season for chelsea and was shite ever since. they tried to get rid to inter this summer, now its fell through and deco will stay because nobody else will pay the kind of wages he wants.

We need another creative midfielder and 2 if Elano goes so get him in, still a world class player on his day. No chance of Alonso or Sneijder so get him in for peanuts and he will do the job, would be a good signing imo.

Cambridgeblue said:
Dubai Blue said:
Why? He's hardly been a huge success at Chelsea, has he?

PMSL - Dubai Blue the new Clarkie???
Ha ha, it was rather Clarkie-esque wasn't it. We all have our moments!!

In fairness to me, I forgot that every other post on Bluemoon is now made by a Chelsea or Everton fan.

id have him for anything under 5m. keeps robinho sweet when/if we sell elano. lets face it he would take any scrap of football on offer

BlueMoon93 said:
We need another creative midfielder and 2 if Elano goes so get him in, still a world class player on his day. No chance of Alonso or Sneijder so get him in for peanuts and he will do the job, would be a good signing imo.

Ireland needs someone to learn from and I can't think of many better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.