Robbie wants out!!!!

manchestermooner said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
mcigo said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
The c unt should be speaking English by now.

do you speak any foreign languages? in my own experience, they're bloody hard and despite years of study never completely mastered the languages I studied.

I can speak a little Spanish, learnt it in 6 months. He has been here 8 months and he can't speak a word of the queens english.

Shocking.

I agree with Immaculate Pasta to a certain extent. I mean he's been here 8 months, gets paid £120k+ a week and he can't speak english. If i we're getting paid that sort of money i'd make sure to speak the language of the club i we're at. Also whats even more of a disgrace is that Elano can't speak English either...how long has he been here?

Look at Zab, he has three hours english lessons a day (alledgedly). You'd have thought the Brazilian boys would be looking for ways to fill their days.

I wouldnt read too much into the house selling thing, I think most of the foreigners rent these days

He was apparently renting the house which may or may not have been next door to the one in question.

So the selling of the house has nothing to do with Robinho's future at City. How could RObinho fufill his "ambition" with Santos? European football is the stage, English football is currently the main act.

Going to bed(I'm only thirteen) with this on my mind, Great.

Keep this near the top so I can see it in the morning
cheers.

(Lado)
that's "bye" in portuguese.
See I can speak his language ;)

Immaculate Pasta said:
mcigo said:
Immaculate Pasta said:

do you speak any foreign languages? in my own experience, they're bloody hard and despite years of study never completely mastered the languages I studied.

I can speak a little Spanish, learnt it in 6 months. He has been here 8 months and he can't speak a word of the queens english.

Shocking.

What the **** is your problem? Wasn't your first game Hamburg and you're talking dedication?! Pfffffft

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=123847&p=1999589#p1999589" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=123847&p=1999589#p1999589</a>

"He's had a little dig at Urinal as well. Where did I read that?

Nice lad.

Either he's softening us up for his departure, or he's staying. See what I did there?"

No change.

Hmmm
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.robinhoofficial.com/en/latest_news.asp?AjrDcmntId=6556" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.robinhoofficial.com/en/lates ... mntId=6556</a>

manchestermooner said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
mcigo said:
Immaculate Pasta said:

Shocking.

I agree with Immaculate Pasta to a certain extent. I mean he's been here 8 months, gets paid £120k+ a week and he can't speak english. If i we're getting paid that sort of money i'd make sure to speak the language of the club i we're at. Also whats even more of a disgrace is that Elano can't speak English either...how long has he been here?

well ive been to carrington quite a few times this season to watch them train and he seems to be able to speak english no problem . specially when he scores and he calls the goalie (whoever it maybe) a fucking wanker

The worrying thing here is that there are direct quotes from Santos, so it is possible there may be a little truth in it. After all, Santos by all accounts are Robinho's true love. Plus, I don't think the money he earns now matters as much as people say - to me, he doesn't come across as being totally money oriented. He's probably as happy earning 50K a week than he is earning the 160K a week he allegedly gets with us.

Having said all that, scurrying back to Brazil at the age of 25 seems a little premature (unless he is seriously homesick) so I'm hoping this is a "bundled together" type story in that he maintains strong personal links with Santos whenever he is back in his homeland and as a result has expressed a desire to return and play for them at some point in the future, and perhaps that in turn has led to the bloke from Santos coming out with this. So I guess, on balance, I'd be more worried if one of the so-called giants of European football were lining up a genuine bid for him as opposed to Santos expressing an interest.

ManCityX said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
mcigo said:
Immaculate Pasta said:

Shocking.

What the **** is your problem? Wasn't your first game Hamburg and you're talking dedication?! Pfffffft

So what if my first game was Hamburg, so what if i have only been supporting Man City since the Chelsea home game, my opinion is still valid as much as yours and in my opinion Robinho is a waster and should fuck off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.