Robbie's last game????

quinny's disco pants

According to reports coming off ssn & the web sites, the game at scunny will be robbie's last game for us,IS THIS TRUE????.If so do you think it is a good move to sell him on??.
I personally will be glad to see the back of him as since his 1st few games i have not been impressed by him, he has gone very lathargic in his attitude & doesn't seem to want to give anything for the blue cause!!

...........................THE FUTURE IS BLUE.......................................

I heard he's back to Santos on loan!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/2820799/Robingo-City-ace-faces-boot.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sp ... -boot.html</a>

It'd be a shame to see him leave as he obviously is a fantastic player, but something is clearly missing from his game at the moment and his heart isnt in it!

For me, it would be a shame if he were to move on. In that a great talent has never realised his true talent and potential. (Certainly on a regular and consistent basis.) It would seem likely that he will move on, he will surely want games ahead of the World Cup in the summer.

It's just one of those that never worked out.Big things we're expected of Veron when he played for the rags and it never happened.Some South American players aren't just suited to the Prem.I also think some of them love it.Just look at Tevez,made for the premier league.

Gutted it hasn't worked out for Robinho, think it's just one of them things that can't be explained easily. Yes he seems keen and fu to be around but he is suffering from a major lack of confidence and i fear he needs to move on for his sake and for the sake of the club :(

I have a feeling he will come good again but i don't think it will be a City.

will be sad to see him go tbh but like a few of yous sed it is about the performaces on the pitch and robbie is not doing anything recently BUT i hope he stays and comes good tbh i would love him to score tomorrow then we can sing our beloved WE GOT ROBINHO chant

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.