Robbie's last game????

TheMightyQuinn said:
Can't wait to see Robinho leave.

It's common knowledge that Bellamy can do it better and does it every week, he's never had a bad game ever that lad.

Likewise it also means we may see more of Benjani/Caceido and other players of that ilk. Brilliant! Means we can moan until the cows come home.

Now, who wants to join my new facebook group aimed at getting rid of Given, Mancini and SWP? Come on people, we can get back to division 2 if we play our cards right and those were the best days of our lives, right? Right? I mean, I for one really enjoyed watching us play the likes of Bury. You can stuff your international superstars up your arse. Andy Morrisson was the best ever defender. Terry Cooke was twice the player of Tevez and we all know that if Joe Royle had been given more time we'd have won every trophy known to man and Dickov would have scored 250 goals per season.

Oh and wouldn't it be nice if all our players were Manchester born and bred and we used jumpers for goalposts?

bloody ell not more mistakes for the refs assistant to get wrong guessing it was under the imaginary crossbar sorry m8 this idea would never work :(

The media have been reporting he's leaving since the day he arrived, think I'll wait to see what happens rather than believe their bullshit.

This is what Robinho said the other day:

"I want to be successful at City, I don't want to leave. I want to win things here and that's why I left Real Madrid for this challenge."

Someone mentioned him not reaching his potential. I have come to the conclusion that, injury aside, he has had sufficient time to realise potential, and it seems to me that he is not capable of playing the Pompey/Hull/Brazil level on a consistent basis. He is one of those players who are either sublime or exasperating. Rodney Marsh was another but Rodney would be a bit more involved in the rough and tumble of a contact sport.

lets not kid ourselves,you don't fork out 32.5 million for a player and leave him on the bench when he's fit unless theirs something wrong.We could in the past put it down to Hughes not being able to handle such a big name player,or whatever else.However Mancini's been in charge for over a month now and nobody can say much has changed since.

To be honest i'm sick of hearing excuses made about Robinho,i want to see players like Tevez and Bellamy who want to win for City and are prepared to put in the extra yards to ensure we do so.Robinho is an expensive luxury that City can't afford.Not many successful sided in the premiership have carried any passengers.

if he was to leave City, it wouldnt be on his own terms, it would probably be because they're forcing him out. and like many of his compatriots, you have to massage their massive egos.

Saturdays Guardian also had a mention of this loan deal.

For me he does need a run of games, and a midfield that helps him - but who do we leave out?
Bellamy has more than justifed his place, we have a lot of permutations for the midfield already, so we play him as one of two up front?
Today at Scunny gives him a chance and one he should lap up. Tough fixture, away at a small ground on a miserable day shouldnt come into it. If he wants it then he should show the gulf in his ability and those hes up against. No excuses.
So we shall see.

Id be delighted if things come good for him, and would love that we get back to those freescoring games last season where he turned defenders inside out.

hopefully on the back on a good 70 minutes today de niro. But despite all the talent the lad has got I know I wouldnt feel confident to see him in the team there. Hopefully today will be a springboard and wednesday the confirmation of the second coming

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.