Robert Lewandowski

Why pointless mate? Bayern’s physio thinks he’s the fittest player in the sport. He’ll be around for ages yet, he’s missed just 25 games in the last 8 years through injury (Kane’s missed 56 in the last 4 years!)
If its more than that then I'd rather put it towards Haaland or Felix someone younger who would be with us for 5 years.

He is awesome and while getting on a bit,i'd happilly give my blessing to the club throwing the kitchen sink at the fella.He will be devastating for at least 3 more seasons IMO.

Would love to hear from anyone who’s against it. 100% obvious deal to me. And knows Pep very well.
Watching that Liverpool vs Chelsea game, if we found ourselves in the same situation as Liverpool in the second half against that kind of defending from Chelsea, I fear we too would struggle to find a goal. Why we need a top number 9. Still three days!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.