Robert Lewandowski

Yes, because Lewandowski really needs that help
He doesn’t, but Kane scored 3 goals against a team with 15 points in a qualifying group.

It really doesn’t mean anything.

I scored 25 against my nephew last week. Does that mean I should be a transfer target?

Makes me more of a bad uncle ;-)

He doesn’t, but Kane scored 3 goals against a team with 15 points in a qualifying group.
Why the fuck are you bringing up Kane in this thread? He has his own, you can talk him up all you want there. I was posting about Lewandowski

Nice aggressive tone there, Mr journalist.

Lewandowski scored 2 goals against 10 man Andorra.

It‘s irrelevant.
I bump several threads here to say “X played a scored today”, “Y player is playing well against team A”, “Z player is playing badly against team B today” etc. It’s something I do, I wasn’t implying anything, regardless of what the Kane fanboys might think.
But since you started... when a team loses a player so soon into a game, it only changes their approach to a more defensive attitude. Of course, yes, Andorra is absolute shit, just like Albania. But Lewandowski plays for an infinitely worse team with very limited creativity around him especially compared to England.

I bump several threads here to say “X played a scored today”, “Y player is playing well against team A”, “Z player is playing badly against team B today” etc. It’s something I do, I wasn’t implying anything, regardless of what the Kane fanboys might think.
But since you started... when a team loses a player so soon into a game, it only changes their approach to a more defensive attitude. Of course, yes, Andorra is absolute shit, just like Albania. But Lewandowski plays for an infinitely worse team with very limited creativity around him especially compared to England.
Excellent.

Has your view changed on Lewandowski because he scored 2 goals against one of the worst teams in the world, who had a player sent off in the first minute?

Excellent.

Has your view changed on Lewandowski because he scored 2 goals against one of the worst teams in the world, who had a player sent off in the first minute?
I think you need to put me on Ignore, or you tell me and I will do that myself. I don’t like stalkers. My view of Lewandowski has not changed, in fact, I didn’t state any opinion. He is the world’s best striker. I was just bumping his thread like I do with MANY (I bumped Vlahovic’s thread yesterday to say he scored Qatar. Why didn’t you show up to say Qatar is shit too?) and it makes no sense for you to be so bothered by that.
But you can maybe tell me, how many goals would have Lewandowski scored against Albania with the service of the English team?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.