Robert Lewandowski

Could someone explain to me why Bayern would be interested in selling a striker who's scored 301 goals in 333 games for them? Who just a few weeks ago scored 41 league goals in 29 matches? Scored over 40 in 6 consecutive seasons?

Let alone for less than £100m?

And people are talking about £50m or £10m? What world are you living in?
Lewendowski wants a new challenge. Bayern claimed " to get it, it will take a bid of 100m "

I am sure Bayern would manage to get goals and win the league without Lewa, but how easier is it for them with him at the top.

Feel the same for City, we managed to win it last year despite not having a striker delivering 25 goals in PL but hard to imagine it would be harder for us and not easier with one at the top. especially in all those games we generally struggle to break down parked buses who get stuck in, who are dangerous on the counter and can score 1-2 goals from 3-4 shots against us but we wasted 15-20 shots at them with no goal. or sometimes we couldnt even really create much like the ultimate CL final.

Could someone explain to me why Bayern would be interested in selling a striker who's scored 301 goals in 333 games for them? Who just a few weeks ago scored 41 league goals in 29 matches? Scored over 40 in 6 consecutive seasons?

You'll be waiting a very long time for a sensible answer to that question.
Lewandowski is their Aguero... They'll hold on to him until he's not much use to them anymore, and either sell him for peanuts or let him walk for nothing.
As it stands, they would have to pay £100m+ to replace him with a comparable striker. Given that there are none available there, it's not going to happen.

I'm not saying they would. This won't happen. Bayern want over £100m. City don't even seem interested.

The only reason they might sell him is he has publicly stated wants to leave.

I was just pointing out that £50m would be "cheap". £10m is just ludicrous.

He's 34 with no resale value so the real question is why would any club offer over £10m. Saying redicolous figures like £50m is crazy, all this will do is hand Bayern the funds to bid for Haaland. Beyond stupid if you ask me

No one will pay anything like what Bayern Munich want. They can talk about £100m, £50m etc but there's only us in the market for a striker and if we were umming-and-ahhing over Ronaldo then £50m+ for Lewandowski is just not happening.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.