Roberto Mancini... actually played at Maine Road

Unlike some others like Owen and Barnes, I’m sure it was Caton agitating for the move away himself.

“I want to play for England. “
When Tommy Caton played against us for Arsenal at Highbury I do remember the City fans mocking him by singing that (he never did play for the full England side I believe).
It never really totally worked our for him after he left us did it!, he had a lot of potential but probably never realised it.
It was very sad that he died so young, early 30s with young kids too.

When Tommy Caton played against us for Arsenal at Highbury I do remember the City fans mocking him by singing that (he never did play for the full England side I believe).
It never really totally worked our for him after he left us did it!, he had a lot of potential but probably never realised it.
It was very sad that he died so young, early 30s with young kids too.

Things that are funny when you’re in your teens, maybe might seem a bit silly as a Middle aged man but I spent about three hours giving him “ I want to play for England” at the Soccer 6’s at G-Mex, not long after he’d signed for them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.