Roberto Mancini

He would be an amazing appointment for them.

I agree, and said as much when they sacked the 'chosen one' - I can't see them sacking Van Gaal though and certainly can't see Mancini leaving Inter to go there. Amongst other things, can you imagine him working with Woodward!!

I'd only accept that if he was going there to relegate them. As the goal that does the deed goes in he rips open his designer shirt to show his sky blue city shirt.

Inter sitting nicely at the top of the league! He's come into the club and put them back on the top. He truly is top dog. It must be hard for him to see his hard work being undone here. He put us in a dominant position and changed the whole mentality of the club. Manuel has ruined our defence, wiped away that confidence and done fuck all for us in the long term. Mancini left Manuel a squad to win the league, Manuel is leaving the next manager a complete overhaul.

Inter sitting nicely at the top of the league! He's come into the club and put them back on the top. He truly is top dog. It must be hard for him to see his hard work being undone here. He put us in a dominant position and changed the whole mentality of the club. Manuel has ruined our defence, wiped away that confidence and done fuck all for us in the long term. Mancini left Manuel a squad to win the league, Manuel is leaving the next manager a complete overhaul.

I remember the start of the 2012 season when he broke up the Kompany/Lescott partnership to play Nastasic and we shipped 18 goals in 10 games without keeping a single clean sheet.

The revisionism shown on here at times is frightening, as is the re writing of history.

We also finished that month (Oct) sat in 3rd spot and by the end of the year, we were 2nd, 7 pts off top.

It wasn't the nirvana some would like to make out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mancini left Manuel a squad to win the league, Manuel is leaving the next manager a complete overhaul.
There will have been a fair bit of deadwood left from both regimes to be fair but from an additions stand point, more needs done now than before imo.

I remember the start of the 2012 season when he broke up the Kompany/Lescott partnership to play Nastasic and we shipped 18 goals in 10 games without keeping a single clean sheet.

The revisionism shown on here at times is frightening, as is the re writing of history.

We also finished that month (Oct) sat in 3rd spot and by the end of the year, we were 2nd, 7 pts off top.

It wasn't the nirvana some would like to make out.

It was compared to where we are at now.

10/11 - 33 goals conceded - joint best defence in the league
11/12 - 29 goals conceded - best defence in the league
12/13 - 34 goals conceded - best defence in the league
13/14 - 37 goals conceded - 2nd best defence in the league
14/15 - 38 goals conceded - 5th best defence in the league
15/16 so far - 19 goals conceded - 6th best defence in the league

Pellegrini couldn't keep a clean sheet in an airing cupboard.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.