Roberto Mancini

It was compared to where we are at now.

10/11 - 33 goals conceded - joint best defence in the league
11/12 - 29 goals conceded - best defence in the league
12/13 - 34 goals conceded - best defence in the league
13/14 - 37 goals conceded - 2nd best defence in the league
14/15 - 38 goals conceded - 5th best defence in the league
15/16 so far - 19 goals conceded - 6th best defence in the league

Pellegrini couldn't keep a clean sheet in an airing cupboard.

So you go on to compare a full season to a snap shot that I gave whilst also using a snap shot of this season to have a go at Pellegrini?

My post showed that under Mancini as well, we had periods where he also couldn't keep a clean sheet in an airing cupboard.

Maybe everyone should see how we finish come may and then compare yeah?

So you go on to compare a full season to a snap shot that I gave whilst also using a snap shot of this season to have a go at Pellegrini?

My post showed that under Mancini as well, we had periods where he also couldn't keep a clean sheet in an airing cupboard.

Maybe everyone should see how we finish come may and then compare yeah?

I've quoted 5 full seasons and 1 half season you fucking halfwit.

Under Mancini Kompany and Zabaleta became world class defenders.

Under Pellegrini supposed world class defenders are looking like pub players.

Oh dear.

Still nothing to say about the period where Mancini couldn't keep a clean sheet in an airing cupboard I see?

You really are a fucking knob aren't you? Mancini gave us the best defence in the league 3 seasons running. All his good work defensively has been dismantled by Pellegrini. You seem utterly blinded to this fact by your hatred of Mancini. Or possibly you find it difficult to see the reality of what's going on on the pitch from your armchair.

You really are a fucking knob aren't you? Mancini gave us the best defence in the league 3 seasons running. All his good work defensively has been dismantled by Pellegrini. You seem utterly blinded to this fact by your hatred of Mancini. Or possibly you find it difficult to see the reality of what's going on on the pitch from your armchair.

Another potty mouth I see.

I dont hate Mancini, he was brilliant for us but if its fair to lambaste a manager for his so called defensive frailties, despite having a very good record if you can be arsed to check it that is against every other team and manager out there, including Mancini, its only fair to show that even Bob had spells where it didn't go to plan.

Revisionism and re writing of history at its best on here at times.

As for the armchair comment, would you like to call me a fucking knob to my face on boxing day?

Oh dear.

Still nothing to say about the period where Mancini couldn't keep a clean sheet in an airing cupboard I see?

I've quoted you 5 and a half seasons worth of stats.

Are you wumming or just genuinely dense?

I've quoted you 5 and a half seasons worth of stats.

Are you wumming or just genuinely dense?

Joe Hart, Golden glove winner with 14 under Pellegrini.

There is a stat for you.

Look, no fucker is disputing that Bob had us much tighter at the back, no one. All i did was put it out there for balance that despite the perceived opinion on here that he was some defensive guru all of the time, even he had spells, much like the one we are having right now where his team conceded goals at an alarming rate and clean sheets were no where to be seen.

Mancini's defensive record/tactics/mind are second to very few, doubt anyone would argue that.

His record with us over the 2 and half seasons he was here was the best, literally.

This season Inter have kept 11 clean sheets in 17 games and top the league. He also managed Galatasaray to a league best defensive record in his one season there.

He's a 1-0 kind of coach, whereas Pellegrini is a 4-2 kind of coach. Each have their merits and have bred success. Personally, as much as I admire and appreciate a want to be entertaining, a healthy focus on defence doesn't nulify entertainment.

Mancini's defensive record/tactics/mind are second to very few, doubt anyone would argue that.

His record with us over the 2 and half seasons he was here was the best, literally.

This season Inter have kept 11 clean sheets in 17 games and top the league. He also managed Galatasaray to a league best defensive record in his one season there.

He's a 1-0 kind of coach, whereas Pellegrini is a 4-2 kind of coach. Each have their merits and have bred success. Personally, as much as I admire and appreciate a want to be entertaining, a healthy focus on defence doesn't nulify entertainment.

Couldn't agree more and all that without calling me a knob, dense or a fucking half whit!

Cheers pudge ;-)

Couldn't agree more and all that without calling me a knob, dense or a fucking half whit!

Cheers pudge ;-)

You couldnt agree more ?????????

FFS your last few posts have proven that you couldnt agree less. Less of the sherry for you I think.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.