Roberto Mancini

Legend?????? He almost lost the title for us and made us one goal shy of an embarrassment that would've also gone down forever in the books

Inter dropped out of first today losing to Sassuolo of all squads, at home, and so that proves he is not top notch enough to keep on managing us

I agree had the Aguero moment not happened that season's end would still be remembered but for other reasons but the idea that a top placed club loses one game at home to an "inferior" team somehow indicates that the managers entire career is a sham is just insane - I'd suggest you have taken leave of your senses pal - I am not one of those die hard Bobby Manc followers but I do kinda know what I am on about here - and I am afraid you dont.

I'd say he's counting his blessings at the moment that it's perennial fuck-ups Napoli sitting ahead of them. Juventus closing in alarmingly quickly though, will go level with Inter if they win away to Samp tonight and to be honest can't see past them for the league right now. Hopefully I'm wrong.

Legend?????? He almost lost the title for us and made us one goal shy of an embarrassment that would've also gone down forever in the books

Inter dropped out of first today losing to Sassuolo of all squads, at home, and so that proves he is not top notch enough to keep on managing us

Another wanker that took two years to post their first post but had nothing to say during our 13/14 run in and ultimate PL win.

Last edited:
Sadly so, Pablo. Sadly so.
It is actually pretty sad isn't it. I mean, that moment was to me, and every other blue ive come into contact with since, the single most glorious moment in their football supporting lives.
You've got to be one horrible **** (or Fan of another club) to take the stance that poster has.
The username tells me he's not a local lad...

It is actually pretty sad isn't it. I mean, that moment was to me, and every other blue ive come into contact with since, the single most glorious moment in their football supporting lives.
You've got to be one horrible **** (or Fan of another club) to take the stance that poster has.
The username tells me he's not a local lad...
We clashed over all sorts RE Mancini, but I've never brought that moment into it. It was unquestionably the best moment of being a blue. The highest high.

Anyone watch Serie A and able to comment on whether his Inter side are as dull as they look on paper? It's almost impressive to be second in the table having scored so few goals

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.