Roberto Mancini

Surely Sarri should get a heavy penalty/fine if he's actually said that? You can't say stuff like that in modern day football! It's out of order.

What a fucking guy. Give me this over "charming" every day of the week.

Manchester-City-Manchester-United-Alex-Ferguson-Roberto-Mancini-Premiere-league%20cropped.jpg

The moment GPC knew his club were destined to be shit.

If he wasn't so immature and arrogant he could have been a genius as a manager. Could still be if he grows up.

I remember a paper I read by a psychiatrist which posited the idea that the vast majority of "famous" people are emotionally frozen at the age they become famous.

wish he was here now. the whole of football breathed a sigh of relief when we foolishly got rid. they knew we had just weakened ourselves immensely. they must have pissed themselves.
Like it Bill,never a Truer word spoken.

He sticks up for his own team.

Arguably the two greatest managers of all time in Mourinho and Fergiescum did the exact time.

A born winner fighting for his own.

I can think of a good few managers over the last fifty years who were as good as or better than Moaninho, and Ferguson was only really tested at one club and we know how he bullied results out of refs. How good would Ferguson have been in Italy, Spain or Germany?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.