Roberto Mancini

What a fucking guy. Give me this over "charming" every day of the week.

Manchester-City-Manchester-United-Alex-Ferguson-Roberto-Mancini-Premiere-league%20cropped.jpg
This is why I will always love this bloke.

Surely Sarri should get a heavy penalty/fine if he's actually said that? You can't say stuff like that in modern day football! It's out of order.

It being in Italy I hardly doubt anything will be made of it sadly. In England he'd be fined/banned for it but racism is common place in Italy ( e.g. Balotelli constantly have monkey noises aimed at him - sometimes by his own fans).

He sticks up for his own team.

Arguably the two greatest managers of all time in Mourinho and Fergiescum did the exact time.

A born winner fighting for his own.

Brian Clough was better than either of those two wankers!

This story reminds me of the 1-0 at Etihad, when the pisscan spat his dummy out and Bobby stood up to him.

Good for you, Mancini. You will always have a place in my heart for bringing the glory days back to Manchester City.

Brian Clough was better than either of those two wankers!

This story reminds me of the 1-0 at Etihad, when the pisscan spat his dummy out and Bobby stood up to him.

Good for you, Mancini. You will always have a place in my heart for bringing the glory days back to Manchester City.
Comedy gold that night V.Old Purple Nose didn`t know what had hit him when Booby Manc stood up to him and gave the fucker a great dose of the verbals and then with his fingers and thumb gave the old "yap,yap,yap" treatment.Fucking brilliant watching that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.