Roberto to do some buying before world cup

Great stuff, real quotes about wanting players in before world cup and on the OS too.

I am still confused over this window thing. Some say after FA cup, some say tomorrow, some say June 1st. I aint got a clue.

Well done Bobby lad, Its good that it's on the OS, as to me that feels like the club are confident that deals can be done before the WC. Let silly season commence, out come the ITK's, out come the car spotters, and the estate agents, and some so called medical staff at City, let the fun begin.

Lomas has a lob on said:
Well done Bobby lad, Its good that it's on the OS, as to me that feels like the club are confident that deals can be done before the WC. Let silly season commence, out come the ITK's, out come the car spotters, and the estate agents, and some so called medical staff at City, let the fun begin.

You forgot the people who have friends who work at Manchester Airport!

The ITK Twitter has been bleating on about "4 signings before the World Cup" for weeks now.

Cue sitting in front of the cumputer hour after hour day after day on the transfer forum.

And my wife thought she would see more of me now the footballs over.
SHE WAS WRONG..

J.A.M said:
Cue sitting in front of the cumputer hour after hour day after day on the transfer forum.

And my wife thought she would see more of me now the footballs over.
SHE WAS WRONG..

Exactly. I spend more time on here during the close season than I do during the season itself, everyday hoping that an ITK is going to give a heads up on a signing!

Lomas has a lob on said:

Indeed. Lets not forget the tea lady, the groundsman, the driver, the airport staff and the hotel waiter! Oh yeah and lets include the top secret sources whereby their names and/or connections cannot be revealled under any cirucumstances. It's play time.

I'm staying out of the transfer window starting discussion this apart from saying read the premier league rule book

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.