Roberto to do some buying before world cup

ramsdale4 said:
“Craig was left behind at West Ham because he hurt his ankle against Tottenham,” revealed the City manager. “I expect him to be a City player next season.

Bellers was speaking to a mate of mine after Thursday night and when my mate said unlucky for the spurs game, Bellamy replied "what do you expect with a shit manager like Mancini"

istillratesameras said:

Bellers was speaking to a mate of mine after Thursday night and when my mate said unlucky for the spurs game, Bellamy replied "what do you expect with a shit manager like Mancini"
Not having that one pal.

Mr Torres we are waiting...

TransferWindows
1. “TransferWindows” means the 2 periods in a year during which, subject to Rule M.4, a Club
may apply for the New Registration of a player or to have the registration of a player
transferred to it or for a Temporary Transfer.
2. The first Transfer Window in any year shall commence at midnight on the last day of the
Season and shall end on 31st August next if aWorking Day or, if not, on the firstWorking Day
thereafter, at a time to be determined by the Board.
3. The second TransferWindow in any year shall commence at midnight on 31st December and
shall end on 31st January next if aWorking Day or, if not, on the firstWorking Day thereafter,
at a time to be determined by the Board.

Tricky_Trev said:
The transfer window has been open for 1hr 23mins and STILL no signing! I'm not impressed.
Yeh, what the fuck is going on at the club? Fuck all changes eh.....already one day into the window and we've signed no one. This is total BS.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.