Robi now confirms again

oakiecokie said:
So once again Robinho has declared his love for the Brazilian Football League and wants to stay forever.
That`ll do for me sunshine.
Stay there and rot for all I fookin`care !!!!!!!!!!!

Hope they can afford him.

Manchester City's record signing Robinho has no wish to return to Eastlands.

After a stormy 18 months following his British record £32.5million arrival from Real Madrid, Robinho was eventually loaned to his old club Santos in January.

Although there is no chance of Santos being able to afford the fee City would want for the 26-year-old, Robinho wants to remain in his homeland and is willing to explore all alternatives.

Certainly life at Eastlands holds little appeal for a player who sparkled at times during his first season but became increasingly disenchanted with City once fellow countrymen Jo and Elano were ditched by Mark Hughes.

In contrast, Robinho is revelling in life back in Brazil and scored a vital goal against Gremio to book a place in the Brazilian Cup final later this year.

In fact, the second leg against Vitoria is on August 4, the day after Robinho's loan deal is supposed to expire.

However, the World Cup-bound star is eager to remain where he is.

"I will return to Brazil after the World Cup and, God willing, I will stay to play in the Copa Libertadores (in 2011)," he said.

This is the latest update from him as per thread.Forgot to originally add it on.

fuck you robinho you whiney little twat. you are a disgrace to the club and to yourself. it was your decision to move, no one forced you even if it was to the wrong club. you are now one of my most hated players.

go fuck yourself

what i would do and im deadly serious, i used to love this little shit and stuck up for him time and time again ,but i would bring him back stick the fucker in the reserves and tell him if you dont turn up ur in breach of contract and refuse to pay the ugreatfull shit bag. And we have the money to do it,and if i had bien stabbed in the back as bad as our owner has i wouldent think twice to makin the shit bags life as uncomfortable as i possibly could

lets make sure he pays for the comment by ensuring he is back when that loan deal expires so he doesnt play in that 2nd leg and also, if we dont get who we want for him, put him in the reserves, we dont care, let him sit and watch us be successful without him, little shit

Pity the half wit does not realise we paid serious money and he is under contract. Maybe he thinks we will just forget.
Would sell him for peanuts to a club in Siberia or just drag him back and sit on a bench with the reserves for a few years.
Hope it all ends in tears for the fool, we can move on he should not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.