Robi now confirms again

hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was getting mixed up with the likes of parlane,samaras,lillis,kinsey,beckford,mason etc just thought i would remind you of a few shirt names of old

Bring him back & loan him to Rochdale till christmas, he can watch his stupid south american cup thing on the box.

To think how we all as a club stood behind him when he had the rape alegations up aganst him,makes me feel quite sick actually,fuck me how can you go from loving a guy to really fuckin hateing him,but cheers robibastardfuckinhnio you have made me do it

Some of you sound like he's stuffed your girlfriend and then shat in your corn flakes.

Although I'm sad that he wasn't up to the rigors of the tough prem and couldn't make a go of it, I still wish him all the best.

Some times lads things don't work out it's not worth getting all upset about it. Building a team take a lot of searching, sadly Robi wasn't the right piece we were looking for.

Come on lads.

NO WORRIES........NEXT!!

Petetheblu Post subject: Re: Robi now confirms againPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 12:22 am

Posts: 2532 Some of you sound like he's stuffed your girlfriend and then shat in your corn flakes.

This made me chucle. but that is how he has made me feel

superblue91 said:
Petetheblu Post subject: Re: Robi now confirms againPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 12:22 am

Posts: 2532 Some of you sound like he's stuffed your girlfriend and then shat in your corn flakes.

I understand mate but we're rich beyond our wildest dreams and doing our shopping at the best stores in the world.....Why worry about Robi, let him do is thing and we will look a million times richer.

Relax, chill, enjoy and don't get wound up just because someone who gave us a little bit of magic decides that "hey I don't like football in England, it's to tough". What does it really matter??

City are on the move...

Petetheblu said:
superblue91 said:

I understand mate but we're rich beyond our wildest dreams and doing our shopping at the best stores in the world.....Why worry about Robi, let him do is thing and we will look a million times richer.

Relax, chill, enjoy and don't get wound up just because someone who gave us a little bit of magic decides that "hey I don't like football in England, it's to tough". What does it really matter??

City are on the move...

Fair enough he doesnt like english football not because doesnt have the talent its because hes a heartless gutless little cnut that should be shot.

Why doesnt he shut the fuck up because the amount of times hes slagged us since hes been over there is a joke.

shoot the cnut

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.