Robi now confirms again

I would make the little bastard miss the final he wants to play in come back and sit in the stands for the rest of his contract.

superblue91 said:
what i would do and im deadly serious, i used to love this little shit and stuck up for him time and time again ,but i would bring him back stick the fucker in the reserves and tell him if you dont turn up ur in breach of contract and refuse to pay the ugreatfull shit bag. And we have the money to do it,and if i had bien stabbed in the back as bad as our owner has i wouldent think twice to makin the shit bags life as uncomfortable as i possibly could

Great thinking.
He still has a contract for what, is it another 2 years ??
Breach of contract if he dosn`t return and then let the club sue him.
Of course we know it wont happen,but I agree,lets make life uncomfortable for the shit house !!!

Robinho is still a city player and might still have a part to play in the clubs future success;) Dont write him off and never say never

deflection said:
Robinho is still a city player and might still have a part to play in the clubs future success;) Dont write him off and never say never

This is comin from a lad that had his name plastred on the back of my shirt,i for 1 will say never and like i said earlier he can still have a part,in the fuckin reserves

you should still wear the robinho shirt as he is the best player we have ever had in one.Be proud!!

ozzie2920 said:
I would make the little bastard miss the final he wants to play in come back and sit in the stands for the rest of his contract.

too right m8, but we know it won't happen<br /><br />-- Thu May 20, 2010 11:55 pm --<br /><br />
deflection said:
you should still wear the robinho shirt as he is the best player we have ever had in one.Be proud!!

the best player we have ever had in a CITY shirt ever, I assume I have misunderstood you?

deflection Post subject: Re: Robi now confirms againPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 11:50 pm

Posts: 68 you should still wear the robinho shirt as he is the best player we have ever had in one.Be proud!!

You have to be joking right? i wouldent wipe my big fat fuckin arse with it,infact im gona use it 2 clean the cars interior

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.