robin van persie (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really still cannot believe people are turning their noses up to a top premiership proven goal scoring striker in preference to what?

Aguero and RVP mouth watering!!

Add Bale to that dreamland!

A class CB jobs a good un!

IMO we don't need RVP with the current status of CF we have already, but I get the feeling that those who contribute on this forum who seem to have ITK info believe we are def in for him.

This surely spells the end for either Dzeko or Tevez more likely Edin, also Guidetti as illness issues and maybe he won't be in our plans for next year (loan deal likely).

Was told by someone close to Kiddo last year that we were/are in for Bale, RVP and also Modric, can't see us in for Modric but Bale and RVP yes.

ONTHERUNWITHTHAKSIN said:
IMO we don't need RVP with the current status of CF we have already, but I get the feeling that those who contribute on this forum who seem to have ITK info believe we are def in for him.

This surely spells the end for either Dzeko or Tevez more likely Edin, also Guidetti as illness issues and maybe he won't be in our plans for next year (loan deal likely).

Was told by someone close to Kiddo last year that we were/are in for Bale, RVP and also Modric, can't see us in for Modric but Bale and RVP yes.
after watching modric v ireland i would love him to be in our team! modric, bale and rvp would be amazing!

I would take Benzema over van Persie any day of the week. Benzema is just coming to the peak of his career. If he stays at Real Madrid I fully expect him to be the third best player in La Liga next season after Messi and Ronaldo.

LHarper said:
I would take Benzema over van Persie any day of the week. Benzema is just coming to the peak of his career. If he stays at Real Madrid I fully expect him to be the third best player in La Liga next season after Messi and Ronaldo.

Me too, Benzema + Aguero would be a dream team partnership up front. I think Benzema is a complete non-starter though despite what the dodgy "agent" has said on here and Sky Sports.

LHarper said:

This , I generally think, though the transfer to thePrem is still a challenge for many foreign footballers

having said that I watched KB come into the first team at Lyon and , even as a teenager , he stood out as CLASS ..this in a team that had some ace players and was winning the League 1 regularly... he has followed this up, after establishing himself, with a crackin season at RM....

would love him at City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.