robin van persie (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i♥city! said:
nevilletogoater-in said:
bournemouthblue said:
Just think how many chances van persie would get with silva and nasri....he has got to be thinking about moving to city...on another point i bet after tonight so is torres..

Torres would easily score 30 goals a season if he played for us.

Play Torres in a team that has Xavi , Ozil , Iniesta , Nasri and Silva in the starting line up and he STILL wouldn't score 10 goals a season. Just saying .

I could probably score 10 goals a season in that team. Torres would comfortably score 30 playing in a side catering to his strengths. 3 in his last 3 for Spain, and it'll continue throughout the tournament.

You can see what torre could be like with city after last night...him and silva looked breathtaking in places....

Yes it was only ireland granted,but you could see how well they played together...just looked suited....

pudge said:
i♥city! said:
nevilletogoater-in said:
Torres would easily score 30 goals a season if he played for us.

Play Torres in a team that has Xavi , Ozil , Iniesta , Nasri and Silva in the starting line up and he STILL wouldn't score 10 goals a season. Just saying .
You must have just started following football for the last 12 months. Just saying

Is this 'just saying' shite what all 14 yr olds commonly use to insult each other these days?

Just wondering....

FantasyIreland said:
pudge said:
i♥city! said:
You must have just started following football for the last 12 months. Just saying

Is this 'just saying' shite what all 14 yr olds commonly use to insult each other these days?

Just wondering....

Just laughing

Of course being a city fan im glad torres has been awful,but as a football fan im pleased for him,cause i thought he was outstanding for liverpool and i wanted him at city....

I really think he would be excellent with silva and nasri...torres... i really do and he is still younger than rvp,and look at the hunger this guy has now,you can see it in his eyes....

If hazard and the likes click with him,they are gonna score some goals chelsea....no doubts...

Assuming Aguero is our main striker and we have 3 other strikers next season. All strikers will need considerable self belief and confidence to spend significant time on the bench.
I'm not sure Torres (and maybe RVP?) will have the best mentality for this. Both seem to prefer playing the "main striker" at clubs.
IMO Dzeko had this problem for us this season.

FantasyIreland said:
pudge said:
i♥city! said:

Just wondering....
Is this 'just wondering....' shite what all sarcastic, condescending, supposed adults do these days?

Or is it, "just Bluemoon personas...."

i♥city! said:

I hope you're not being serious!

Torres was never right mentally at Chelsea last season but it's clear from last night that he hasn't lost his talent.

I would take Torres over van Persie, although I would prefer Thomas Muller as he is young and can play multiple positions.

We don't need 4 world class household name strikers, it just won't work with rotation, egos etc.

bournemouthblue said:
look at the hunger this guy has now,you can see it in his eyes....

Is that you Kanye?

pudge said:
FantasyIreland said:
pudge said:

Just wondering....
Is this 'just wondering....' shite what all sarcastic, condescending, supposed adults do these days?

Or is it, "just Bluemoon personas...."

Just call him a ****. That is the accepted adult language now on BM ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.