robin van persie (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: robin van persie

Paulmcfc2703 said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
Hope he signs that contract to be honest
Mancini has said we are after no strikers so I wouldn't worry
What Mancini says and what ends up happening are 2 different things as we've found out this year!

Ireland_for_pm said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
What Mancini says and what ends up happening are 2 different things as we've found out this year!
Unless 1 of our 4 leaves I cant see us adding up top

Paulmcfc2703 said:
Ireland_for_pm said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
I hope it's dzeko. I'm nothing against him as a player just doesn't suit our style of play at the moment.

Ireland_for_pm said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
yet he's the one that makes the call..

Paulmcfc2703 wrote:

I hope it's dzeko. I'm nothing against him as a player just doesn't suit our style of play at the moment.

In fairness if it had not been for the option we had of Dzeko we would not be Premier Champions now. I know Aguero scored the winner but Dzeko started it off. I personaly think we need the option of a tall striker, if not Dzeko maybe Crouch.

blueOAP said:
Paulmcfc2703 wrote:

In fairness if it had not been for the option we had of Dzeko we would not be Premier Champions now. I know Aguero scored the winner but Dzeko started it off. I personaly think we need the option of a tall striker, if not Dzeko maybe Crouch.

It was going ok till you wrote the 'C' word :)

crouch!!!! Im sorry i must have got lost on this site i didnt know it was the joke page

Ireland_for_pm said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
Ireland_for_pm said:
That's some testament to a player who scored at such a rate in a team that didn't play to his strengths

We need variation. We will change, so will he. Also we need players who can handle not starting and still produce when called on. Remember Adebayor. He couldn't handle not being 1st choice.

blueOAP said:
Paulmcfc2703 wrote:

2298_1279317513826.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.