robin van persie (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: robin van persie

southern muppet said:
blueOAP said:
Paulmcfc2703 wrote:
Mancini has said we are after no strikers so I wouldn't worry

What Mancini says and what ends up happening are 2 different things as we've found out this year!

Unless 1 of our 4 leaves I cant see us adding up top

I hope it's dzeko. I'm nothing against him as a player just doesn't suit our style of play at the moment.

In fairness if it had not been for the option we had of Dzeko we would not be Premier Champions now. I know Aguero scored the winner but Dzeko started it off. I personaly think we need the option of a tall striker, if not Dzeko maybe Crouch.

drunk-russians.jpeg

Blootoof said:
southern muppet said:
blueOAP said:
Paulmcfc2703 wrote:
Mancini has said we are after no strikers so I wouldn't worry

What Mancini says and what ends up happening are 2 different things as we've found out this year!

Unless 1 of our 4 leaves I cant see us adding up top

I hope it's dzeko. I'm nothing against him as a player just doesn't suit our style of play at the moment.

In fairness if it had not been for the option we had of Dzeko we would not be Premier Champions now. I know Aguero scored the winner but Dzeko started it off. I personaly think we need the option of a tall striker, if not Dzeko maybe Crouch.

drunk-russians.jpeg

I_____I__0 (d.i.y rofl)

This. Crouch has absolutely no chance, ever, of getting in this team. This is the team that loans out Adebayor ffs :)

Crouch is at his level, we are on a completely different level now. Cavani, RVP, Falcoa etc not Crouch.

Sorry about that lads !! the 'C' suggestion did'nt go down to well. Ah well, it got some of you going anyhow !!!!!. How about coming up with a better suggestion and don't say Carroll !!

Mancini said in his interview in Tuttosport Van Persie situation is different than Clichy and Nasri last summer but it would be difficult for Arsenal to keep him. He also said he like Cavani but the price is too much for him, Van Persie will be different. Sounds like Mancini really want Van Perise here.

Striker will only sign if one of their striker go, but said Balotelli and Tevez will stay if they are not asked out. (Seems hinting Dzeko will go.)

He also said about thinking of Chiellini last year but not now; Like Marchisio but he belongs to Juve; Like Thiago Silva but milan will not sell; Wants to keep Kolarov even he didn't play much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.