robin van persie (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoveCity said:
Has Marwood's finger prints all over it again, 225k a week is disgusting. The City ruining football stuff is nonsense but we're inflating wages by paying over the top for players still if we agree to pay van Persie 225k a week until he's 34. If we pay RvP that then Aguero deserves parity and may demand it. And Yaya. And Silva.

Doesn't it just. The only way 225k a week is making any sort of sense for a 29 year old is on a 3 year deal. If we've given him more than that with the strikers already at our disposal someone needs fucking shooting.

southern muppet said:
LoveCity said:
Has Marwood's finger prints all over it again, 225k a week is disgusting. The City ruining football stuff is nonsense but we're inflating wages by paying over the top for players still if we agree to pay van Persie 225k a week until he's 34. If we pay RvP that then Aguero deserves parity and may demand it. And Yaya. And Silva.

This is the problem. I couldn't give a shit about inflating the market for others but this is what's concerning. That and 'keeping up appearances' as far as towing the line with FFP is concerned.
We don't know any of this yet do we? I feel the trend will be to implement lower wages with big, end of contract bonuses.
I have as many doubts about this as some others, but cracking player.

from that itk agent guy

RVP has left #Arsenal expect announcement shortly. #AFC #Football
Expand
Reply Retweet Favorite

larderland said:
strongbowholic said:
Just had an email confirming all that about RVP (i.e. contract agreed with RVP, fee with Arsenal to be ironed out).

seriously?
Seriously. Just ascertaining if it has been poached off twitter, which if it has, the sender will be getting short shrift.

larderland said:
from that itk agent guy

Expand
Reply Retweet Favorite
To be fair to him he has got a lot of things right recently.

I suspect this RVP story is going to play out like Rooney's and Terry's with respect to our interest. He's just too indelibly linked to Arsenal to come to City. He's been there too long and is their captain.

Do agree that it smells of Marwood.

Ireland_for_pm said:
larderland said:
from that itk agent guy

Expand
Reply Retweet Favorite
To be fair to him he has got a lot of things right recently.

ye iv hear he has got some stuff right tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.