robin van persie (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
kinkladzestwinkletoes said:
Forzacitizens said:
Shame tolmie and the rest are saying rvp is a no go

I for one would have loved him here

I just scanned through quickly but could not see this, when did Tolmie say that?
TH:
"I have tried argue for the pursuit of Van Persie, what he will bring to the table.

However, having watched him last night, and recent games, I can now accept why there is plenty of opposition to it.

I have never liked the numbers involved, related to giving Arsenal money and his age/injury record.

He's not interested if he's not the focal point, bad stench coming from him at present and for that reason, I'm out, and maybe we are too...and some chatter is we may have already pulled plug.

To the Cavani thread...."

(Page 130 of all quiet thread)

Plain Speaking said:
kinkladzestwinkletoes said:
Forzacitizens said:
Shame tolmie and the rest are saying rvp is a no go

I for one would have loved him here

I just scanned through quickly but could not see this, when did Tolmie say that?
TH:
"I have tried argue for the pursuit of Van Persie, what he will bring to the table.

However, having watched him last night, and recent games, I can now accept why there is plenty of opposition to it.

I have never liked the numbers involved, related to giving Arsenal money and his age/injury record.

He's not interested if he's not the focal point, bad stench coming from him at present and for that reason, I'm out, and maybe we are too...and some chatter is we may have already pulled plug.

To the Cavani thread...."

(Page 130 of all quiet thread)

Cheers! I wasnt too bothered if he joined us or not, plenty of Prem experience with him but I think there is a lot of younger players just as talented that we could sign.

Re: City are better off without Robin Van Persie

Aguero_Element said:
i dont want him either, he is a dick
He's not coming - Hallelujah - Hallelujah - Hallelujah - Hallelujah -;)

So either Chelsea or Italy or bide his time at Arsenal for another year and leave on a free. For me if I was in his boat I would stay at Arsenal.

Depending on what Arsenal do, i think he could be off in January.

I think he will then be able to sign pre contract agreements with another club because of his age and time left under current contract, the Webster ruling.
:-)

With Aguero in the team he was never in a million years going to be a focal point. Honestly, players demanding positions.. Who on earth do they think they are?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.