robin van persie (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: City are better off without Robin Van Persie

regardless of the euros, i dont want him.

Spot on mate. He should do what his dad tells him and stay put. I don't want him anywhere near City, even though last year it was him that got the Arse into 3rd place. He is an excellent player, but surely there are better and younger ones out there.

I hope he comes he is absolutely amazing player

I dont think Aguero has enough in his locker to spearhead the attack of European contenders, he is not a physical presence nor as clinical as should be, he is small, skillful & can dribble thus maybe can be accomodated down the middle. We need a top Central foward(RVP, Falcao ect.) if we can tussle with the likes of Bayern, Barca, Chelsea without being totally outclassed

fbloke ..?

buffon_edited-1.jpg

babeblue60s said:
I dont think Aguero has enough in his locker to spearhead the attack of European contenders, he is not a physical presence nor as clinical as should be, he is small, skillful & can dribble thus maybe can be accomodated down the middle. We need a top Central foward(RVP, Falcao ect.) if we can tussle with the likes of Bayern, Barca, Chelsea without being totally outclassed

?

He always seemed such a sour little shit when he was younger and even now there isn't that much joy in what he does, even if he does do it very well. He's not alone - there's a number of players who I can see are highly skilled who I would hate seeing at the club. When Rooney was having his strop the other year, I was dreading the prospect of his being signed, not because he's a red, just because he's gobby, sour-faced git. The same applies to Ronaldo, Sturridge, Terry (when he could run), Suarez, Tim Cahill and a few others. I just cross my fingers and hope that the rumours or such go away.

TGR said:
Can't help but agree. He is to old and will be far to expensive. When you think we paid circa £24m for Augero we can get much better value elsewhere.

thats a big circa you have there, £14m difference ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.