robin van persie (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaiser Soze said:
kenzie115 said:
bluefandk said:
If you call Dzeko a donkey then you know fuck all about football.

I only saw the above post, if he called Dzeko a donkey in his previous posts then maybe he deserves the stick but I agree to an extent that Dzeko's not quick enough (general play rather than sprint speed), his touch isn't good enough, and he doesn't have the ability to get involved with the sort of link up play that Silva, Nasri, Tevez and Aguero do.

As I said before he's a good player in the wrong system; put him in United or Bayern's team and he'd get 30 a season. He'd thrive off the frequency with which they get the ball into the box, not just crosses for his head but when they drill the ball across the 6 yard box. That's when he looks at his best, when he's poaching; see goals against Spurs (away), Liverpool (CC away) and Blackburn (home) as examples.
oooft! now that was a goal against spuds. not the other 3 THAT one!

Usual Suspects eh! ;)

Edin is a very underrated striker. What he doesn't suit is the Tiki-taka style. With the right service he will be very lethal striker. Worth keeping if we sign a top quality winger.

jlc09 said:
I'm just saying what I think.

Dzeko, I am simply not convinced about, he's slow, cumbersome, his hold up and link-up play isnt top standard, lacks vision, misses alot of chances. Just looks your typical decent striker to me that will score goals in certain systems if you create a ton of chances for him, but he'll frustrate you along the way.

He's dispensible for you guys, utterly replaceable and easily upgraded.

the donkey made your lot look like asses at the emirates in the cup

From Twitter: RVP medical done at BUPA and Ronaldo booked in according to David Brightwell who has heard this from a friend.

bluebean said:
Vagivoovoo said:
From Twitter: RVP medical done at BUPA and Ronaldo booked in according to David Brightwell who has heard this from a friend.

Yeah also said ronaldo was a swap deal involving silva
Hope not. Only room for one arrogant prima donna in RVP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.