robin van persie (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
oakiecokie said:
Why do so many soft fuckers believe that twitter is the best way to take anything as Gospel ?
Some gullible people.
Some believe all different sorts of media outlets like forums, ITKs and such.

oakiecokie said:
Why do so many soft fuckers believe that twitter is the best way to take anything as Gospel ?
Some gullible people.

Dangerous things both Twitter and Facebook, i must admit I've never had the urge to join neither and by the sounds of it I'm not missing much?

Danamy said:
oakiecokie said:
Some gullible people.

Dangerous things both Twitter and Facebook, i must admit I've never had the urge to join neither and by the sounds of it I'm not missing much?

Absolutley nothing.

Danamy said:
oakiecokie said:
Some gullible people.

It's great for shagging birds from the past who have let themselves go a bit.

Info from twitter is only as good as the people you follow

People go very broad brush and say "oh twitter, it must me true!!!" in a sarcastic manner but it depends who said it - a la transfer forum here.

Danamy said:
oakiecokie said:
Some gullible people.

Likewise mate,aint in the slightest bit interested,but never fails to amaze me how many Blues think its the Oracle of the Footballing World.

tomhawley said:
Info from twitter is only as good as the people you follow

People go very broad brush and say "oh twitter, it must me true!!!" in a sarcastic manner but it depends who said it - a la transfer forum here.
I agree but why do people continue to do the exact same thing here? Hundreds of players named and they are already mentioned in the press anyhow.

Twitter is funny and not everyone uses it for just ITK info. Lots of hilarious one line comedians on there to chuckle at/with.

Plus when do you get to have some banter with ex City players in your every day life?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.