robin van persie (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joehannes said:
Marvin said:
I don't see any imminent sale of Tevez, Dzeko, Balotelli on the horizon so you can forget about him coming here.
Very assertive
Marvin is wrong and will be upset. I'll be happy though

World class player.

Arsenal mania thread on him is brilliant, some of them are really going to struggle in the real world...

"Taylor Gang Gunners wrote:Gutted and furious.

7 years the guy couldn't keep himself fit. 7 years. He has a blinder, and what does he do? Announces via his own official website that he won't be extending.

We did everything for this guy, from having words with his national coach not to overplay him, to trying unique horse placenta treatments to help him recover from his injuries. And THIS is how he repays us? I'm so annoyed its untrue.

What annoys me most, he can clearly see that Arsène is trying to strengthen, with the 2 signings we've made, and instead of waiting a couple of weeks to see if we sign more players, he makes this announcement. Robin had a shocker at the Euro's in all honesty, and Arsène STILL told the media he thought Robin was the best player.

People who say Robin owes us nothing are dead wrong, he owes us. He owes us more than one fantastic season. He basically owes us his career, what other top flight club would keep a player on for 7 years who had consistent injury problems??

Cesc left because he wanted to go to his childhood club. Nasri left because he is a mercenary, and wanted cheap glory and lots of money. Robin is leaving because he wants to 'win trophies'. Okay Robin, how about you win them with the club you claim to love so much? How about you make affordable suggestions to Arsène about who you think he should sign? How about you continue to give your all to this club regardless of the state we are in, because WE made you the player you are?

This is ridiculous. I'm hoping for a U-turn, similar to that of Wayne Rooney's at Man Utd, if not, Robin will be placed in the same bracket as Nasri and Adebayor in my eyes.

God sake.!

TCIB said:
Arsenal mania thread on him is brilliant, some of them are really going to struggle in the real world...

7 years the guy couldn't keep himself fit. 7 years. He has a blinder, and what does he do? Announces via his own official website that he won't be extending.

We did everything for this guy, from having words with his national coach not to overplay him, to trying unique horse placenta treatments to help him recover from his injuries. And THIS is how he repays us? I'm so annoyed its untrue.

What annoys me most, he can clearly see that Arsène is trying to strengthen, with the 2 signings we've made, and instead of waiting a couple of weeks to see if we sign more players, he makes this announcement. Robin had a shocker at the Euro's in all honesty, and Arsène STILL told the media he thought Robin was the best player.

People who say Robin owes us nothing are dead wrong, he owes us. He owes us more than one fantastic season. He basically owes us his career, what other top flight club would keep a player on for 7 years who had consistent injury problems??

Cesc left because he wanted to go to his childhood club. Nasri left because he is a mercenary, and wanted cheap glory and lots of money. Robin is leaving because he wants to 'win trophies'. Okay Robin, how about you win them with the club you claim to love so much? How about you make affordable suggestions to Arsène about who you think he should sign? How about you continue to give your all to this club regardless of the state we are in, because WE made you the player you are?

This is ridiculous. I'm hoping for a U-turn, similar to that of Wayne Rooney's at Man Utd, if not, Robin will be placed in the same bracket as Nasri and Adebayor in my eyes.

God sake.!
He wants him to sign a new contract worth £250,000 p/w at Arsenal...and then not brand him a mercenary?

TCIB said:

God sake.!
what a pitiful ****

quiet_riot said:
SWP's back said:
World class player.

Really? So in a World XI, the best 11 in the entire world, you'd have RVP?

I didn't know there could only be 11 world class players alive at the same time!

Interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.